Outside B2B Sales Representative-SE Michigan
Are you a professional who is driven to deliver results, accept pressure, and enjoys changing priorities? If you like making sound decisions quickly while using your social and people skills to your fullest, this might be the fit for YOU!
If you are looking for a serious opportunity with an established and dynamic technology and service driven company then you have come to the right place. We are interested in highly- driven professionals that possess a winning attitude, an entrepreneurial spirit and a genuine desire to Learn, Sell and Earn!
If this decribes you, you will want to connect with us now.
Sonitrol Great Lakes, the long-time industry leader in electronic security systems, is now hiring a B2B Outside Sales Representative for the Southeast Michigan area (Metro Detroit, Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Livingston, Genesee, and Shiawassee, counties.)
Some of the things you would do:
- Develop, cultivate, provide solutions and close business.
- Network, prospect and develop new business relationships to build and sustain a sales funnel
- Achieve or exceed sales goals through a full cycle sales approach
- Establish a clear understanding of each client's need to provide the right solution, establish budget scope and identify what it will take to do business together.
- Daily activities will include, making phone calls, setting up meetings, cold calling, developing quotes, making presentations, updating the CRM applications, participate in 1:1 and team -based meetings and engage in continual coaching and development opportunities.
What you need to be successful:
- Experience in sales is not required to be successful in our company, but 1-2 years of experience is preferred. Business- to -business sales experience is a plus. If you are determined, highly-motivated to learn, are coachable and possess the right attitude and behaviors, we will teach you the winning techniques.
- Hunter sales mentality and willingness to cold call.
- The will, desire and commitment to sell, a positive outlook, ability to take personal responsibility for outcomes and self-motivated to win.
- Supportive beliefs and values, comfort in discussing money and the ability to handle rejection.
- Capable of quickly learning new procedures and standards.
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management and follow-through skills
- Openness to coaching for technique improvement and personal development.
- Computer savvy abilities
As an Outside Sales Representative you'll enjoy:
- Making an impact and being part of a values based organization.
- Base Salary + uncapped commission structure
- Comprehensive benefit package includes, medical, dental, vision, life, long term disability and 401k with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- National Sales competitions with travel awards
- Ongoing sales training and opportunities for professional development
- Ongoing coaching and mentorship
Our Core Values are incorporated in everything we do, including our sales process. Our values shape our employee and our customer experience.
Every member of the Sonitrol Great Lakes Team is committed to reliable, dependable and professional security systems. Our clients are served by dedicated, skilled professionals, who are empowered to take responsibility for their complete satisfaction. We build relationships for life with the foundation of understanding our customer needs and exceeding their expectations
- The Willingness to Learn leads us to innovative solutions and continuous professional development.
- Teamwork is our One Team mentality. Our collective winning attitude is shaped through honesty, commitment and accountability.
- High Standards are at the heart of everything we do. We are trusted to provide peace of mind and protection for our clients and their property. We know our impact and take it seriously.
- Empowerment is our trust in each other to make good decisions. This is achieved through growing and learning from mistakes and taking action to solve issues and make it right.
- Service is our commitment that our client's success is our success. Our service excellence standard is built from long-term relationships, understanding our customers' needs and exceeding their expectations.
Sonitrol Great Lakes is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace. A successful pre-employment background check, drug test are required.
Sonitrol Great Lakes is proud to have a comprehensive COVID-19 Safe Work Plan in place and enforced.
Check us out at www.sonitrolverified.com.