Located in San Mateo, right off of 92, we are a fun and diverse group looking for an Entry Level Administrative Assistant to join our team.
This is a pivotal role to act as a gatekeeper to our Chief Administrative and People Officer (CAPO) accordingly. The successful candidate will need to be someone with a fun and easy going demeanor, can overcome imperfections and able to learn from their mistakes and move on to the next task at hand.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Main point of contact for the CAPO
- Gatekeeper of travel and office calendar
- Establish, develop and maintain a departmental filing system for the group
- Act as a liaison with other departments, and outside agencies
- Creates and develop visual presentations, general correspondence, and ad-hoc projects
- Coordinates and organizes meetings, department activities as necessary.
- Provide administrative support or assistance in certain defined areas to the supervisor or any other office personnel when necessary
- Assisting accounting with departmental reimbursements and expenses and documenting credit card expenses accordingly
- Secondary resource for our Front Desk
Skills and Job Requirements:
- 1+ years of general office administration experience
- Excellent communication skills: comprehension, verbal and written a MUST
- 4-yr or AA degree preferred, or combination of some college and experience
- Excellent Detail oriented, problem-solving skills and organizational skills are a MUST
- MS Office (PPT, Word, Excel) and ability to create spreadsheets are necessary
- Travel planning and project coordination skills a HUGE plus
- Multi-task and able to roll up your sleeves to get the work done
- Ability to have fun and work hard!