- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently seeking a full-time Mail Clerk to provide administrative support to an international law firm near Pittsburgh, PA. You will be responsible for organizing, filing, and distributing mail/legal documents to help ensure deadlines for cases are met. ENTRY LEVEL CANDIDATES WELCOMED TO APPLY!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Open immigration mail, scan to legal team folders, and distribute to legal teams.
- File immigration documents for legal teams in a centralized file area.
- Close-out legal team files as needed, input data into a shared database, and coordinate with outside records storage company.
- Bachelor’s degree, associate’s degree or Paralegal Certification
- Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
Salary is based on a range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications.
Get fresh Mail Clerk jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.