Who we are
Songbird Therapy is a modern and technology-enabled provider of in-home autism care. We're a team of clinicians, technologists, and designers building a new model for home-based autism care, including:
- Telehealth supervision and technology to reduce driving, paperwork, and burnout for our BCBAs.
- Integrated and coordinated care for children across a full team of diagnosticians, OTs, SLPs, and BCBAs to drive better outcomes and access.
- Parent training and wraparound support, including through technology (mobile app to access messaging, counseling, community, parent coach, and more).
- Leading ABA research advisors, including researchers at the University of Houston Clear Lake, University of Pennsylvania, and University of Florida.
What you'll do
We're looking for an experienced and passionate BCBA to join our growing team. You'll help bring Songbird Therapy to a new city, setting best practices, building team culture, and pursuing clinical excellence. You will:
- Lead and supervise an ABA program
- Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments
- Develop and implement parent training and support programs
- Provide virtual (and sometimes field) supervision for RBTs
- Provide compassionate training, support, and mentorship to RBTs
- Develop, manage, and oversee progress reports and treatment plans
- Partner with coding, billing, and insurance teams to meet payer requirements
- Lead the growth of an ABA program through RBT hiring and client on-boarding
What you'll need
- Masters or Doctorate in Applied Behavioral Analysis, Special Ed, Psychology, or related field
- Valid BCBA Certification
- Applicable licensure to practice within the state hired
- Minimum 3 years experience of clinical supervision, with 7+ years in ABA preferred
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
What We Offer:
- Highly-competitive salary or hourly rates
- Compassionate, fun and mission-driven culture of clinical excellence and innovation
- Many advancement opportunities
- Work from home, remote job; flexible schedule
- Paid time for administrative work, drive time, and other non-client facing tasks.
- Paid holidays and vacation time; paid sick time
- Highly-competitive benefits package
Salary: $76,000.00 - $102,000.00 per year.