Are you a patient person or very focused on the job at hand? Do you find roadblocks as only temporary obstacles that can be maneuvered around? Do you prefer factual communication to social conversation with levity? If you can answer yes to these questions, this position might be the right one for you. Our company is seeking a Customer Support, Technical Associate to team with a Regional Sales Manager. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of the team. The ability to multitask, while managing multiple tasks and administrative and sales tasks is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is a strategic thinker, goal oriented, resourceful, a good problem solver and well organized. Accuracy, excellent customer service skills, and assuring a steady competition of workload in a timely manner is a key success to this position.
Song Chuan is a world-class manufacturer of power electromechanical relays with over 40 years of experience. Founded in 1974, Song Chuan remains an industry leader, providing switching solutions for Industrial, Automotive, Appliance, HVAC, Power, and Green Energy Applications. The Song Chuan Group of Companies, with world headquarters located in Taipei, Taiwan, is a privately held Taiwanese company with eight global business units (Companies) and four manufacturing facilities. Song Chuan’s value propositions include collaborating with customers to provide total technical solutions and manufacturing leading-edge products with innovative designs while using state of the art manufacturing processes and technologies.
- Assist the Regional Sales Manager to maintain and expand the customer base by providing pricing, technical support, customer service, order entry and expedite, to territory manufacturer sales representative firms, distributors and key customers.
- Track quotations, sample orders, and pursuit of new orders.
- Build and maintain rapport with key customers by phone and with in-person visits when needed.
- Define customer’s technical requirements by asking the correct questions and identify the appropriate product
- Use spreadsheets such as forecasts to accurately determine product supply and demand
- Ensure projects keeps moving forward by using project management skills by removing roadblocks
- Respond to questions and requests for information
- Data entry into spreadsheets, word processing and sales/invoicing systems
- Answer incoming calls
- Accurate data entry – experience with ERP systems a plus (SAP, Sage)
- Proficiency in MS Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced challenging office environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Associates Degree required