Sales Representative - Entry Level / Full Time
We are now offering entry-level positions in our Wireless Sales Department. Our company has a reputation for exceeding goals and delivering success to our clients here in the South Miami Area. We do this by developing team-oriented individuals into top performers within our Management Training program. We're currently seeking inexperienced professionals that would like to take their WINNING mentality and apply that to lucrative sales and marketing careers.
Day-in-the-Life of a Sales Representative:
· New customer acquisition through on-site presentations
· Retention of existing accounts
· Being "The Face of the Brand" / Representation
· Setting the pace in leadership development
What does Training include?
· General Business and Organization skills
· Time Management
· Sales Presentations
· Communication skills
· Situational Leadership
What's in it for YOU?
· Fast-paced, FUN company culture
· Ability to advance quickly within our company
· Salary based position plus bonuses and incentives
· Hands-on training, if you thrive on competition and have always wanted to be a part of a high-performing team, our entry level Sales Representative position might be the opportunity of a lifetime! Submit your resume below for immediate consideration by our Human Resource Department!
· Entry Level
· Full Time
· Ability to commute to Miami on a daily basis
· Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
· Great Communication skills
Our sales management team consists of individuals with experience in the following: entry level sales, customer service, management training, sales associate, entry level retail sales associate, recent grad, student-athlete, sales and marketing assistant, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, seasonal job, entry level general business opportunity, restaurant manager, home improvement, construction, management, administration, business development, intern, internships, advertising, human resources, event planning, project manager, account executive, account manager, sales account executive, full time, hospitality business, medical sales, biology, medicine, pre-med, psychology, sociology, communications, train, training, entertainment, comedy, golf, country club, data entry, inventory, financial, real estate, leadership development