- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sonetics provides team communication solutions for enhancing the productivity, safety, and effectiveness of work teams in aviation, firefighting, public works, marine, construction, and industrial operations. Our communication systems ensure all team members can hear and be heard, even in the most challenging environments. Sonetics pioneered the development of hands-free wireless headsets, which allow team members to stay in continuous contact without being tethered to an intercom or belt pack.
We are currently looking for a QA Inspector to join our team. In this position, you will inspect parts, assemblies, and products in order to ensure quality products are delivered to our customers. You will perform test and inspection procedures during manufacturing processes to ensure that products comply with quality standards and verify the quality of a variety of parts, products, and processes to ensure continuous quality improvements. In addition, you will:
- Inspect and approve incoming materials in accordance with established procedures and sampling plans by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, rejecting unacceptable materials to the MRB process.
- Inspect and approve in-process production outputs by confirming specifications; conducting visual and functional tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
- Inspect and approve finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and functional tests and confirming work meets product requirements. (Out of box audits)
- Process nonconforming material reports per company process.
- Perform finished goods product audits to ensure products meet customer requirements
As a Quality Assurance Inspector & Technician, you have excellent verbal and written communication skills and have familiarity with production processes. In addition, your experience includes:
- Previous experience as a quality inspector/technician or assembler in an electronics manufacturing environment preferred
- Strong attention to detail required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with production processes preferred
- Ability to use a microscope preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel to generate reports and to write and edit procedures.
- Ability to read and understand schematics and mechanical drawing specifications and basic understanding of GD&T symbols preferred
Our culture places a high value on customer focus, innovation, engagement and integrity. We offer the right candidate a competitive and comprehensive package as well as the opportunity to be empowered and to make a difference.
AddressLake Oswego, OR
TechnologyView all jobs at Sonetics Corporation