Retention-internal Sales Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Franchise Retention Coordinator
This position will play a vital role in the retention efforts for our Franchising Division. It will include contacting franchisees for retention and contract renewal opportunities along with the coordination of various reporting and tracking mechanisms. The ideal candidate will be a driven, hard-working professional who has great organizational and proactive skills.
This is an in-office position Monday - Friday 40 hours a week. Minimal to no travel is required for this role.
We offer paid time off, health benefits, a 401K plan, continued training and a supportive team!
Ready to take the next step in your career? Apply today!Compensation:
$60,000 - $65,000Responsibilities:
- Contact franchisees seeking to terminate their franchise agreement in an effort to fact-find and assemble a retention strategy.
- Conduct outreach to franchisees to solicit proactive contract renewals.
- Work with franchisees on contract re-license opportunities at/near agreement expiration to aid retention efforts.
- Negotiate contract terms and fees with franchisees.
- Coordinate and process various documentation necessary to the franchise business including lender comfort letters, SBA addendums and others as assigned.
- Maintain termination/retention reporting and tracking.
- Coordinate the termination letter process which includes coordinating with various departments for preparation, approval, and final processing.
- Process completed amendment and agreement documentation with appropriate departments being notified.
- Maintain relationships and a cadence of communication with all franchise owners to maintain top-of-mind awareness.
- Support franchise owners, franchise general managers, guests, clients, and co-associates with the highest quality of service in a timely, concise, efficient, and accurate manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Working knowledge of CRM software and the sales process
- Knowledge of Microsoft
- Hard-working and Results-Oriented
- Excellent communication skills, listening skills, organizational skills and customer service skills
We are an organization made up of people, thoughts, and ideas – all working towards fulfilling our simple mission: To wow every guest, team member, partner & community we operate in by delivering quality, value, and amazing hospitality.
We will achieve our mission by being passionate about exceeding expectations - by being persistent, resilient, and constantly seeking new and creative ways to succeed. Doing the right thing and going beyond are our principles that guide everything we do.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
Sonesta International Hotels Corporation
BusinessView all jobs at Sonesta International Hotels Corporation