Are you our next Industrial Onsite CSR?
We currently seeking a Onsite Customer Service Representative to provide service to one of our customer's locations by quoting material that meets customer specifications, costs and time requirements. Additional responsibilities include:
- Buys materials from suppliers or distributors at the lowest cost consistent with considerations of quality, reliability of source and urgency of need.
- Studies trends, interviews vendors and recommends sources of supply
- Verifies quantity and quality of stock received from manufacturer.
- Authorizes payment of invoices or return of merchandise.
- Develops and maintains necessary records and files for efficient operation.
- Gives Markers information such as price mark-ups or mark-downs, manufacturer number, season code, and style number to print on price tickets.
- Inspects exchanged or refunded merchandise.
- Responsible for manually stocking shelves and pulling orders for customer
- 1 to 3+ years of customer service experience
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Experience generating and providing quotations to customers desired
- Buying experience desired
- Must have excellent communications skills with the ability to interact with various customers and internal personnel daily
- Must be proficient with a computer and various software
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
Vallen is an industry leader in delivering flexible supply chain solutions and services along with a comprehensive range of maintenance, repair, operating, production, safety and electrical products to meet the growing supply needs of customers in facilities across North America and around the world. Vallen is headquartered in Belmont, NC and is a subsidiary of Sonepar USA, part of the global Sonepar family.
Stay up to date with Vallen, follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook,
What are the Benefits?
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and a definitive career path.