Loan Clerk-Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- $12 to $16 Hourly
- Interviews loan applicants, investigates applicants' backgrounds and verifies references, prepares loan request papers, reviews loan papers to ensure completeness, and forwards findings, reports, and documents to origination department.
- Verifies and examines information and accuracy of loan application and closing documents.
- Interviews loan applicants to obtain personal and financial data and to assist in completing applications.
- Assembles and compiles documents for loan closings, such as title abstracts, insurance forms, loan forms, and tax receipts.
- Answers questions and advises customers regarding loans and transactions.
- Contacts customers by mail, telephone, or in person concerning acceptance or rejection of applications.
- Records applications for loan and credit, loan information, and disbursements of funds.
- Prepares and types loan applications, closing documents, legal documents, letters, forms, government notices, and checks.
- Presents loan and repayment schedules to customers.
- Calculates, reviews, and corrects errors on interest, principal, payment, and closing costs.
- Checks value of customer collateral to be held as loan security.
- Contacts credit bureaus, employers, and other sources to check applicants' credit and personal references.
- Files and maintains loan records.
- Accepts payment on accounts.
- Sell new loans to previous and new customers.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Completion of on-the-job training; Associates Degree preferred
- Experience: At least 2 years of loan processing experience
- Ability to sell services
- Critical thinking
- Reading comprehension
- Service orientation
- Judgment and decision making
- Time management
- Complex problem solving
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Speaks English and Spanish
Sonariz Financial & Mortgage IncWhy Work Here?
SonAriz Financial is positioned to grow beyond Yuma County. Become part of a growing company with ample growth opportunities.
SonAriz Financial is a consumer lender that offers personal loans, auto title loans, and mortgage home loans. Was established in 2004 to assist our community's financial needs. Our goal is to help and educate our customers on financial literacy and money management while aiding in their time of financial need.
148 W 32nd StreetYuma, AZ
Finance and Insurance