Who we are...
We are a locally owned community specialty pharmacy, where listening is at the heart of everything we do listening to our patients about what they need from health care, listening to our community about what it needs, and listening to our providers about how they want to interact with patients.
We're Looking for...
A full-time Pharmacy Technician at our Sona Pharmacy + Clinic who is upbeat, positive, and outgoing, to deliver quality patient care and excellent customer service by filling prescriptions and assisting patients under the direct supervision of a licensed Pharmacist.
We are looking for someone who has a friendly demeanor, is highly motivated, and who has a solid foundation in pharmacy.
How will you contribute?
Our Pharmacy Technician is responsible for consistently providing patient-centered care through comprehensive patient care calls, excellent customer service, and prescription fulfillment.
- Participating in all aspects of the fulfillment process. This includes answering the telephone, transcribing orders, entering prescriptions, counting and labeling prescriptions, and completing cash register transactions
- Working with physician's offices for prior authorization
- Verifying patient insurance benefits and assisting in finding patient assistance
- Providing thoughtful feedback and solutions to pharmacists and colleagues to develop comprehensive patient care plans
- Prioritizing, communicating, and resolving patient and client concerns to provide optimal patient care
What will you need to succeed?
We are looking for someone who is friendly, flexible, and always excited to learn and grow!
- Certified Pharmacy Technician, CPht preferred
- 1+ years of related experience in pharmacy data entry
- Background working in a community pharmacy with a general understanding of pharmaceuticals and pharmacy operations.
- Exceptional customer service skills, someone who generally enjoys interacting with patients over-the-phone.
- Effective problem solver
- Strong interpersonal communication with exceptional verbal and written skills
Not only are we committed to offering excellent company benefits, but we also have the added perk of working in a flexible, respectful, and supportive team environment.
- Competitive compensation
- Company health plans including medical, prescription, vision, dental, and supplemental insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Direct Primary Care program offering local personalized care for you and your family
- Wellness program with discounted gym memberships and an employee assistance program
- Prioritized work + life balance by providing generous vacation, sick leave, and paid holidays
- Paid volunteer days
- 401k plan with company match
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.