Customer Care Associate
We Are Looking For
A part-time Customer Care Associate at our Sona Pharmacy + Clinic who is equally as thoughtful and gracious as they are upbeat, positive, and outgoing!
The Customer Service Associate will play a personal role within our community to ensure that we consistently exceed expectations and delight our customers. This position will provide exceptional customer service and assist patients in picking up their prescriptions.
- Assist patients and complete cash register transactions while exhibiting kind, respectful actions.
- Provide exceptional customer service by assisting patients with inquiries and refer them to a pharmacist when necessary
- Ensure the register balances after cash, check, and credit transactions
- Maintain a clean and organized workstation, stock retail items, daily inventory maintenance, keep the pharmacy neat and organized
- Assist with bagging prescriptions to prepare for pickup, shipment, and/or delivery
- Ensure up-to-date patient information is on file and maintain HIPAA patient confidentiality
- Assist with online shopping orders and prepare for shipment
To thrive in this role...
You are someone who has four key emotional skills that can't be taught:
- Curiosity to Learn
- Drive to Improve
We believe that these qualities are innate, while technical skills can be taught.
What will you need to succeed?
- Willingness to go above and beyond
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Cashier's experience in a community pharmacy preferred
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of over-the-counter products and pharmacy operations
We're on a mission to improve healthcare. Will you join us? At Sona, our patients are more than medications. They're people with a story, a family, a history, and a future. And when they come to the pharmacy counter, they need more than medications. They need someone who cares about them and wants them to feel their best so they can enjoy their lives outside of the pharmacy walls.
Could you be that "someone"? Our mission can only happen when we hire the right people.
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sona Health, Inc.Hendersonville, NC
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.