If you are a motivated and personable individual and you are interested in a rewarding position with a growing leader in the transportation industry, join our team at Somerset Logistics! Competitive Salary, commensurate with experience, plus unlimited commissions!
We are a veteran owned and operated logistics company based out of Murfreesboro, TN, with offices throughout the US. We are seeking an individual with a strong work ethic to join the Somerset team as a Logistics Sales Representative. Somerset will provide the support you need to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
As a Logistics Sales Representative in the St. Louis market, you will have the ability to work out of your home and make your own schedule.
- Generate new business leads in the St. Louis market and schedule appointments
- Make sales presentations to prospective customers on a weekly basis
- Provide your customers with the highest level of customer service and support
- Coordinate and interact with the Operations team on a daily basis to ensure all customer needs are communicated to maximize freight opportunities
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential customer lane requests
- Gain referrals from existing customers
- Meet or exceed all performance goals set by Somerset
- Maintain accurate records, including sales call reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing invoices, and other documentation
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Presentation experience with internal and external key decision makers
- Demonstrated experience in strategic sales
- Demonstrates skill of managing internal and external customer expectations
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Knowledge of the third-party logistics (3PL) industry
- Salary plus unlimited bonus opportunities
- Flexible schedule
- Company computer and materials
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- 401K with company match
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Minimum 1 year experience of Sales in the third-party logistics (3PL) industry
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.