Who is Bridge Senior Living:
Our Mission: To positively impact the lives of our residents, their families, and our associates each day.
If you are looking for a fulfilling and rewarding career filled with purpose, Bridge Senior Living is the place for you! Our team members make a real difference in the lives of our residents and families each day. We pride ourselves in creating a rewarding work environment where associates feel appreciated and valued. Our 4 Service Pillars of Show Love, Serve with Purpose, Protect with Care and Exceed Expectations is what makes our communities a special place to live and work.
As a Maintenance/Engineering Technician, you will ensure our communities are in tip-top shape. Because of your hard work every equipment is in great working condition, our buildings have a great curb appeal, and our preventive maintenance plan is always ahead of schedule! Above all, you will exhibit a passion for serving seniors while contributing to the positive environment our residents are proud to call home.
- Complete maintenance on heating, ventilation and air conditioning units (HAVC), elevators, fire and sprinkler equipment, generator, landscape, kitchen equipment, and emergency pull cord equipment.
- Perform general and preventive maintenance projects as scheduled or assigned, including installations and repairs involving plumbing and electrical equipment, carpentry work, painting, and equipment repair.
- Respond promptly to resident's maintenance requests for items needing repair in their rooms, including repairing plumbing electrical, heating and replacing light bulbs.
- Ensure vacant units are ready for move-in according to the standards put in place by the Director of Engineering (repair, replacement, paint, cleaning, punch list, etc.)
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
- At least 3 years of work experience
- HVAC certification perferred
What you can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Next Day Pay with PayActiv!
- Excellent Benefits - Continued education and training to advance your career - The friendliest leaders and teammates to help you along the way
Bridge Senior Living is an equal opportunity employer. We are united by our pillars to Show Love, Exceed Expectations, Protect with Care and Serve with Purpose. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all associates have a strong sense of belonging. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family/marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Somerby Mount PleasantMount Pleasant, SC
Real EstateView All Somerby Mount Pleasant Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.