Inside Sales Representative - Eastern US
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Wage Notice: $55,000 - $85,000 The base salary offered may vary depending on the candidate’s job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
SomaLogic (NASDAQ: SLGC) was founded in 2000 with the goal of improving the well-being and quality of life of every individual by transforming how diseases were detected, diagnosed and managed. Building on decades of aptamer research, SomaLogic scientists developed a ground-breaking proteomics technology that overcomes the significant challenges of existing protein measuring technologies, with multiple applications across the biological and medical sciences.
Our mission is to leverage our proprietary technology to create, develop and commercialize innovative life science research tools and breakthrough clinical products that transform healthcare.
SomaLogic is looking for strong Inside Sales Representative (ISR) with a track record of success to join our team!
The primary goal of an inside sales representative is to cold call, set appointments and generate email outreach for SomaLogic’s Life Sciences field sales representatives as well as qualify inbound leads. The ISR is responsible for all appointments being created, ensuring quality control, and tracking in our CRM.
- Engage target accounts via email, calls and other tactics to promote SomaLogic products and services with potential customers, using effective selling skills, active listening, proper terminology, approved product messaging, and approved promotional materials.
- Respond to inquiries and follow-up on Marketing qualified leads.
- Support regional field sales representatives with effective qualified lead identification, related research and smooth transition of the qualified lead to the field sales representative
- Set appointments/meetings related to qualified leads/opportunities for sales reps in the territories you support.
- Nurture leads and opportunities where potential customers expressed interest but were not ready to purchase at the time of initial contact.
- Plan and manage daily KPIs such as sales/support call activity to defined expectations
- Participate in team meetings and live trainings/meetings (when required)
- Achieve or exceed individual goals and collaborate with sales representatives to achieve and exceed territory targets.
- Document all outreach information in SomaLogic’s Salesforce system
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university required
- B2B virtual/inside sales experience, preferably in healthcare/Pharmaceutical sales
- Prefer MS Word and Excel expertise. Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Occasional travel to SomaLogic HQ or to regional sales meetings may be required
To protect the health and safety of our employees and reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission in the workplace, SomaLogic is requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID. Employees with a medical or religious reason why they cannot be vaccinated may seek a reasonable accommodation, which SomaLogic will provide unless it would impose an undue hardship on the Company or pose a direct threat to health and safety. Applicants in need of an accommodation from the vaccination requirement must notify their recruiter once the applicant has received a conditional offer of employment, at which point
SomaLogic will confirm the need for an accommodation and, if confirmed, begin the interactive process to determine whether a reasonable accommodation is possible. Applicants should not request an accommodation unless and until they have received a conditional offer of employment.
At SomaLogic, we recognize the key to success is having empowered team members. We value our employees and aim to retain and attract talent by offering competitive benefits. One thing that sets us apart is that our medical, dental, vision, short- & long-term disability plans and life insurance premiums are 100% paid by the company. We also offer competitive paid time off plans including vacation in which employees accrue 15 days annually in their first year. Employees also receive 11 paid company holidays, 1 personal floating holiday, paid Parental Leave and paid Family Leave, a volunteer day, and 10 sick days. In addition, we offer 401(k) matching at 4%, FSA’s, tuition reimbursement, stock options, and an employee assistance program.
SomaLogic provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
BusinessView all jobs at SomaLogic, Inc.
Get fresh Inside Sales Base jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.