Are you passionate about writing software to analyze images?
Do you enjoy playing with Arduino boards, or Raspberry PI?
Are you fascinated by neural networks, deep learning, and all things AI?
Are you seeking a challenging job that is never boring?
We challenge you to apply to join our team today!
- Design and develop system software for automated control of processes.
- Design and develop system software for automated inspection of product quality using machine vision and image processing.
- Program PCs and/or PLCs for automation.
- Support and improve existing customer automation systems.
- Support deployment at customers
- On-going support and gradual improvement over the life-cycle of an automation system.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Automation Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- MUST HAVE-Solid understanding of computer programming and software development.
- MUST HAVE-Ability to program algorithms using C++, C# or C.
- Ability to create basic graphical user interfaces (GUI, HMI or MMI) for operator control.
- Knowledge of image processing concepts and algorithms.
- Good Project Management skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Highly competitive compensation
- Work for a small and highly mobile engineering firm
- Very flexible schedule
- Perfect situation for an individual motivated to succeed and grow
- Software running on multiple platforms, from embedded to PLCs, PCs using Windows or Linux
- Ability to wear multiple hats, learn multiple systems/strategies, develop own ideas