- Posted: 3 days ago
Solvere One has established a top-level brand that focuses on network security and proactive management solutions as a chosen provider of IT services and consulting.
We provide an executive level, white-glove support. Therefore, applicants need to multi-task duties and prioritize according to client needs and schedules. Highly qualified candidates will be self-starters, highly motivated, and eager to contribute to the well-being of the organization while operating in a fast-paced environment.
To learn more about our company, please visit: www.Solvereone.com
Qualified applicants must have at least two years of systems administration experience and be skilled in:
- Customer service and delighting customers!
- Windows Server configuration and maintenance
- Server/Workstation Hardware setup, support, and troubleshooting
- Backup configuration and management
- Setup and maintenance of Active Directory
- Understanding of networking principles and basic configuration of network equipment
- Enterprise Level Domain setup and management
- AntiVirus monitoring and malware cleanup
- Setup and maintenance of HyperV and VMware virtualization environments
- Microsoft 365, Google Apps and Microsoft Office applications
- Enterprise management of a Windows infrastructure.
- Apple/Mac support is considered a plus
- AWS or Azure experience is considered a plus
This position is NOT entirely a desk job. Employees will be expected to interact with clients daily in various capacities and are required to travel within Northern Virginia. Professionalism and courteousness are necessary. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
We do provide technical training in several areas where a foundation already exists. Our principal requirement, however, is that every applicant is proficient in general systems administration support.
Benefits include: 401K, PPO healthcare, dental, vision, paid vacation, etc.
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?