Accounting Clerk I
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Solvere One seeks a highly qualified applicant for various bookkeeping duties to help support our growing team in the Ashburn, Virginia area.
As a technology and consulting partner since 1997, we have provided on-demand technical services and consulting to hundreds of offices worldwide. We offer executive-level, white-glove support. Therefore, applicants must multi-task duties and prioritize according to client needs and schedules. Highly qualified candidates will be self-starters, highly motivated, and eager to contribute to the organization's well-being while operating in a fast-paced environment.
The accounting assistant will complete duties as assigned by the controller and accountant. To ensure timely completion of assignments, accuracy, and work with a high level of integrity.
Job Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
Examples of key duties are descriptive and not restrictive.
- Post payments in Quickbooks Online
- Prepare monthly invoices and send them to customers/clients
- Use internal systems to create invoices and collect payment accordingly
- Complete weekly AR and AP reports
- Accounts Payables
- Manage order status and execute necessary items for reconciliation
- Reconcile credit card charges
- Match credit card charges to statements
- Respond to client inquiries promptly and professionally
- Run expense reports and verify charges against receipts
- Maintain company asset logs
- Update client agreements and amounts in the internal system
- Cost accounting: analysis of process constraints, target costing projects, margin analysis, and tracing costs back to underlying activities. Monitor those cost-effective data accumulation systems needed to provide management with appropriate costing information.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Likes working with numbers
- Data entry and Technology. Good understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and judgment
- Problem-solve and demonstrate analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Must be able to work independently and require minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills required
- Knowledge of basic accounting practices and processes
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must be able to navigate around multiple software tools at the same time.
- Must have current and prior bookkeeping work experience
- Quickbooks Online experience Preferred
- Have an interest in developing in the accounting field
- Bachelor's Degree or CPA preferred
- Previous experience with an IT support company is considered a plus
- An equivalent combination of education and experience providing the applicant with the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform the job will be considered.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Healthcare Benefits, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Local Gym Membership
This position is located in the Dulles, VA office. Remote work is not available.
Powered by JazzHR
Solvere One/HouseCallDulles, VA
Finance and Insurance
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.