Pipeline IT Developer / Pipeline Artist & 3D Modeling / CGI Rendering, Coding and Production - work with one of the world leaders in branding and marketing. Don't miss out!
THIS IS A DEVELOPER ROLE with additional focus on 3D Modeling. You will work with various software applications to design, develop and deploy by using programming languages such as Python to work with the team in the development and support of the studio’s global pipeline with software like Maya and others.
You will join a team based on a trajectory of success, and an organization that has partnered up with big-name brands across different industries thanks to maintaining the highest quality of technical workmanship. This work environment will enable growth for the right person!
- Work with Pipeline Lead to ensure that implementations are consistent with overall Software department strategy.
- Work with production staff monitoring/balance the global render resources.
- Maintain core pipeline systems
- Design, develop, and support tools and processes which extend and enhance the pipeline
- Interface with pipeline staff in order to solve production issues
- Write clear documentations for tools/scripts including video tutorials.
- Understand renderfarm management software: Deadline, Qube, Backburner, etc.
- Proficient in Python 2.x/3.x
- Proficient with one or more software APIs: Maya, Houdini, Nuke, Shotgun, Deadline
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Math or Engineering is strongly preferred
- 3 to 8 years of experience working with a developer team. Experience with troubleshooting. This role is the go-to if the system crashed.
- Experience with Visual Effects Asset Management System design or development is a plus.
- Experience with PyQt or PySide is a plus.
- Experience developing on Windows is a bonus