Bilingual Individual Contributor for Trucking Parts B2B Outside Sales / Trucking Expert with Strong B2B Sales Experience / Great Commission! / Bilingual Business Development Rep in Construction, Trucking & Automotive Industries / Bilingual Business Development Representative / Field Account Representative / Trucking Equipment Manufacturer & Installer - B2B Sales / Performance based package!
Build trajectory with one of the best truck parts manufacturer and trucking solutions providers in town. Don’t miss out!
We are looking for leaders to spearhead and maximize our revenue stream for designated accounts by growing sales within existing clients, expanding customer contacts, identifying and developing new opportunities to exceed company expectations. This is a fast-growing market leader and our positions have great upward career trajectory for the right person. You will be able to grow your career at one of the best employers in the US. For over 90 years, the Drake family has earned the reputation of being the one stop for work trucks and trailers. Our team continuously builds its reputation; as it has for 90 years, one customer at a time.
You will work for Drake Equipment, the one-stop fleet solutions provider for Contractors, Utilities, Government and School Districts with products and services that enable our clients to maintain and operate vehicles, trailers and equipment in a safe and cost-efficient manner. You love seeing the world through the customer’s eyes to meet and exceed their expectations. You know how to listen, communicate, and assist our clients’ needs based on outstanding communication skills, accompanied by an outgoing personality that will connect with anyone in the organization.
- Determine, prepare and present the appropriate “Drake Value Proposition” to each account and review how Drake Equipment can add value to their business.
- Consistently maintain account and customer contact and record follow up details.
- Consistently take a proactive approach to driving sales with each account while utilizing a wide array of available communication channels in order maximize their purchasing with Drake Equipment.
- Establish and/or extend current relationships with customers in a productive and mutually beneficial manner.
- Timely and responsive to customers’ real-time needs. Must have passion for creating a remarkable customer experience, while identifying opportunities to grow sales.
- Bilingual - English/Spanish highly preferred..
- 10 years of sales experience, B2B preferred.
- Experience in the automotive, construction or truck equipment industries.
- Experience with high volume revenue streams.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- High School Diploma or GED. Two- or four-year degree preferred.
- A valid driver's license.
- Ability to rapidly build knowledge of Drake Equipment’s product lines and services.