Twitter Job Description:
Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics is our passion. We strive to help grow our clients' business by using BI to provide critical information, valuable insight and answers to your most important questions. Every member of our team contributes to the same goal: to find intelligent and effective solutions for your most difficult problems. Our Solve team is made up of problem-solvers who enjoy the deep-dive into our clients’ businesses, understand their objectives, learn their pain points and work hard to exceed expectations. The goal is to provide solutions that enhance our clients' ability to do their jobs more efficiently.
We hire exceptional people who believe IT exists to support business. Technology skills are important, but so are curiosity, listening and communication skills, and the ability to connect with clients. We like people who lead, learn and envision the future, rather than the past.
We are looking for individuals who are good at mentoring, training and sharing their skills in a fast changing work environment. Individuals who value learning technical skills and being exposed to a variety of industries is the norm.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- Qlik Sense/QlikView or Power BI (or related technologies including Tableau)
- Strong SQL (TSQL, PLSQL, ANSI Standard) skills
- ETL Experience a plus
- Understands application of business rules and data cleansing
- Agile development techniques
- Implements best practices within a project life cycle
- Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently, display excellent judgment, and work productively in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, and the ability to hand multiple priorities
- Understands client urgency and responds appropriately
- Strong communication skills including written, oral and presentation
Our highly skilled consultants continue to drive growth: Solve, Client & Individual
Approximately 20% travel may be required.
Will consider contract or permanent W2.