Data Warehouse Architect / Developer (Multiple Locations)
Solve Chicago, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision, 401k,
Solve is looking for a Data Warehouse Architect who is passionate about what they do and excels at the creation of data lakes, data warehouses and data marts.
Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics is our passion. We strive to help grow our clients' business by using BI to provide critical information, valuable insights, and answers to our clients’ most important questions. Every member of our team contributes to the same goal: to find intelligent and effective solutions for our clients’ needs. Our Solve team is made up of problem-solvers who enjoy the deep-dive into our clients’ businesses, understand their objectives, learning their pain points and working hard to exceed expectations. The goal is to provide solutions that enhance our clients' ability to do their jobs more efficiently.
We hire exceptional people who believe IT exists to support business. Technology skills are important, but so are curiosity, listening, communication skills, and the ability to connect with clients as colleagues. We like people who lead, learn, and envision the future.
Key Job Requirements
- Trained/Knowledgeable in BI & data warehouse design best practices
- Technical Leadership, training & mentoring clients, and team members
- Facilitation of data warehouse design sessions
- Creating design patterns around SQL Server or Cloud based data marts
- Populating type 1,2 & 3 slowly changing dimensions and restating fact table data
- Modified Agile/Waterfall development techniques
- Applying business rules and data cleansing
- a person with business intelligence experience
- a person familiar with Kimball Star Schema database models
- willing and able to roll up your sleeves by writing queries, examining data, troubleshooting, writing documentation, etc.
- a person who desires to stay current with relevant technologies
- familiar with the Microsoft BI stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS)
SolveWhy Work Here?
A supportive team, work that matters, experience in a wide range of industries! Come join us!
Solve is a great place to work!. We are small enough to be nimble, yet we have depth and expertise. We work hard; we have fun. We value creativity, teamwork, and the attitude that partnership, communication and technology lead to success in developing our clients' business solutions.
10 S. RiversideChicago, IL
TechnologyView all jobs at Solve