- Posted: over a month ago
Position: Project Manager
Level: Commensurate with qualifications
Reports to: Executive Vice President of Research and Development
Date created: January 23, 2023
About Solve Therapeutics
Solve Therapeutics is a San Diego-based, venture-backed biotechnology company founded in 2021 and led by industry veterans with a track record of bringing new oncology drugs to patients. We are committed to improving patient outcomes by developing first-in-class antibody-based therapeutics against novel cancer targets utilizing various therapeutic modalities; naked antibodies, antibody drug conjugates (ADCs), and/or bispecific antibodies, across a range of hematologic and solid malignancies.
Job Description: The successful applicant will apply their scientific project management expertise to advance the Solve Therapeutics drug pipeline. We are currently seeking MS or PhD candidates with a minimum of 8 years as a Project Manager in preclinical and early clinical drug development at a biotech company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide day-to-day management of preclinical/early clinical development of new drug compounds
- Work collaboratively with senior management and consultants to plan critical-path activities, establish program goals, budgets, and timelines
- Apply project management best practices in planning, initiation, execution, and tracking of project activities, timelines, and related budget
- Support regulatory submissions, ensuring all crucial timelines are met; assist regulatory affairs in meeting submission timelines
- Closely monitor and interact with Contract Research Organizations, Vendors, and consultants
- Organize and participate in-person and teleconference meetings as appropriate, assist as needed with agendas, project overviews, project minutes, and communicate detailed meeting minutes with key decisions/action items
- Prepare and support presentations
- Assist in determining resource allocations, timelines, and budgets for new programs
- Additional duties and projects as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- BS, MS, or PhD candidates with a minimum of 8 years as Project Manager in preclinical and early clinical drug development at a pharmaceutical or biotech company
- Demonstrated experience with Project Management software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- Have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to function independently as well as in a team-based environment
- Highly detail-oriented and has the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and vendors
- Available to work immediately
- Experience with antibody, antibody drug conjugate, and bispecific drug development is a plus
Position Type and Work Environment:
- This position is full-time, 40 hours per week
- Expected days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, as agreed with your supervisor
- This job operates in a professional laboratory environment, utilizing conference call tools, and attending staff meetings, collaborating with colleagues
- Solve Tx Laboratory is located at:
- Solve Therapeutics, Inc. 11045 Roselle St Suite 130 San Diego CA 92121
- Classification: Exempt
Our Commitment to Diversity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Solve Therapeutics Inc
AddressSan Diego, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?