- Posted: over a month ago
Solve IT Strategies is looking for a Paralegal for a leading beauty retail company. This role is Hybrid Onsite for corporate weeks and one day/week for remaining month.
The Main Responsibilities of a person are:
General Litigation support, including matter intake, maintenance and updating of databases and electronic files, and assist with budget, forecasting and ebilling.
• Under direction of attorney, complete early case assessment, gather documents from in-house business partners and draft and deploy legal holds.
• Provide general administrative support such as creating PowerPoints, complex calendaring, email drafts etc.
• Support general intake, reviewing and distribute legal team SOPs, review and respond to routine emails sent to legal email. Shared responsibility for reviewing mail in person in corporate office in Bolingbrook.
• Paralegal Certificate strongly preferred
• At least 3-5 years of paralegal experience preferred
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Proven track record with general litigation intake, ebilling and matter management.
• Strong ability to prioritize and strong organization and time management skills.
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and excel, and database management.
• Ability to work in a team environment, build partnerships and work cross functionally.
• Ability to multi-task, manage work and execute tasks in a timely manner.
• Energetic self-starter, have a strong work-ethic, and possess a willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment
• Must be comfortable with administrative responsibilities
• Candidate must have a can-do attitude and be a team player
Solve IT Strategies, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?