Oracle Product Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Solve IT Strategies is looking for an Oracle Product Manager. This role is remote.
The Main Responsibilities of a person are:
- Provide systems assistance for day-to-day Finance activities, including, but not limited to, reporting, allocations, chart of accounts maintenance, bank statement reconciliations and financial reporting,
- · Support users in month-end close procedures and troubleshooting.
- · Validate the requirements and deliverables for Oracle applications, including how all upstream and peripheral systems ultimately impact the product.
- · Monitor key processes and proactively communicate/solve systematic issues.
- · Work with Technology on upcoming enhancements and identify any risks or impacts to Oracle.
- · Provide input for the design and construction of test cases and scenarios and execute on testing, including the Finance team members where appropriate.
- · Provide recommendations for procedural improvements and Oracle enhancements.
- · Participate in standups, workshops, and Finance meetings.
- · Complete ad hoc report building and one-off data requests from the Finance team.
What You'll Bring
- 2+ years of experience using/administering Oracle Cloud Financial Applications
- Experience in Finance and Accounting processes, including financial reporting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and treasury management.
- Proven history of working in a collaborative environment with the Finance and Technology teams.
- Experience with design, testing, and training enhancements in an agile manner.
- Ability to define and test procedures within the Oracle Applications for a given process.
- Knowledge of Oracle Cloud configurations to support various business processes.
- Understanding of data warehouse infrastructures and middleware technologies.
What We Offer
- · Coverage on the first day of employment for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- · 401k Matching Plan
- · Paid Parental Leave
- · Student Loan Assistance
- · Pet Insurance
- · Flexible PTO Plan
- · Hybrid Model Work Schedule (50% in the office)
- · Flexible Benefits (FSA, Pre-tax transportation, HSA Employer Contributions)
Solve IT Strategies, Inc.
Get fresh Oracle Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.