IT Risk Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Solve IT Strategies is looking for a IT Risk Manager.This role is a remote BUT
- Preferred: Tri-State – visits to Times Square once-twice/month – non-reimbursed
- Acceptable: East Coast/Midwest – travel to HQ in Florida once-twice/month – reimbursed
The Main Responsibilities are:
- Control Catalog - Strategic threat informed and linked control catalog structure
- Application Assessment Program – quantify inherent risk of an applications and the required set of controls that must be implemented and the residual risk for those controls.
- Infrastructure Assessment Program - Infrastructure includes networking devices, operating systems, storage infra, desktops, databases – assess conformance and control effectiveness of the risks and controls related to them.
- Regulatory Driven Assessments (Financial – SOX/CCAR, Payment Card – PCI, Cyber/Privacy – GLBA, FSP, GDPR)
- Developer Control lifecycle – the control requirements in the development ecosystem
- Assessment includes steps –
- Identify processes relevant for the org structure (what we do)
- Identify operational risks and assess how material those risks are
- Evaluate the effectiveness of controls to mitigate those risks
- Identify key metrics / thresholds to monitor controls / risks
- Monitor and report key deficiencies (Issues, Aps) related to technology
- Metrics / Monitoring / Reporting
- Technology Operational Risk Metrics – to support the management of operational risk
- Support reporting to firmwide tech, LOB tech risk / control committees
- Use of Industry frameworks – NIST, CPMI-IOSCO, FSP (financial sector profile as framework
Solve IT Strategies, Inc.
AddressNew York, NY
TechnologyView all jobs at Solve IT Strategies, Inc.