IT Audit Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Solve IT Strategies is looking for an IT Audit Manager for a leading financial company. This role is Perm/High Flex (2 days in the office per week).
The Main Responsibilities are:
- You will plan and manage the development and execution of all IT related audit activities, including audit programs and control guidelines, and identifying and executing integrated audits in conjunction with the Operational Audit function.
- Provide management with accurate, independent and timely recommendations regarding IT control weaknesses and opportunities for improvement. Partner with management and co-source providers to develop day-to-day strategies, positions and/or compromises on audit issues working toward building consensus on these issues.
- Contribute to business monitoring/continuous audit assessment and overall implementation of our audit methodology;
- Lead the development of the annual IT risk assessment and audit plan.
- Prepare audit reports documenting audit scope, procedures, findings and recommendations, including interpreting significance of observations and concluding on observations. Documents work performed according to professional standards, present potential findings to the Executive Director for approval and communication to senior management.
- Advise the business and technology groups to identify areas of risk and make valuable recommendations on controls. You'll have the opportunity to influence change and decisions for business initiatives and make practical remediation recommendations.
- Develop working relationships and partner with all levels of management to ensure full understanding of the control processes; facilitate and execute the annual audit plan in accordance with the Internal Audit department policies and procedures and IIA Standards.
- As the audit function grows direct internal and co-sourced IT audit staff, including assignment and workpaper review, personnel and performance reviews, scheduling, related administrative functions, etc. Ensures that staff and co-source provider activities are performed in compliance within budget and other established Hightower policies, standards, and procedures.
- Stay abreast of business/industry changes and their effect on the team's audit plan, audit methodology and risk assessments
- Lead ad hoc analyses of financial and IT data to assist other areas of the audit function; develop repeatable methods to ensure a consistent result and help develop an internal knowledge base.
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent degree in Management Information Systems, Information technology, computer science or related discipline from an accredited college or university
- One or more of the following professional certifications are preferred, (e.g., Certified Information System Auditor, (CISA); Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP), Project Management Professional (PMP), Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), etc.).
- Four (4) to ten (10) years IT internal audit, business process IT consulting experience preferably at a Financial Services organization under the IIA IPPF (Standards).
- An excellent understanding of technology controls and management information system practices in the following IT disciplines: IT security, IT production controls (e.g. change-/problem- management), operating systems, databases, controls in outsourced environments (e.g. for managed services), third party risk management for IT vendors, IT infrastructure, auditing IT service- and quality management and regulatory requirements in the banking and registered investment advisor sector.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate and influence work cross-functionally, navigating ambiguity while managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, accepting accountability of the process and delivering on commitments.
- Ability and willingness to take initiative to address problems and make process improvements independently under limited supervision, complete assignments timely with sufficient attention to detail to ensure accuracy and thoroughness of coverage
- Proficient analytical skills and organizational abilities, written and verbal communication skills including active listening and presentation skills, and able to negotiate issues and resolve problems
What We Offer
- Coverage on the first day of employment for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Matching Plan
- Paid Parental Leave
- Student Loan Assistance
- Pet Insurance
- Flexible PTO Plan
- Flexible Benefits (FSA, Pre-tax transportation, HSA Employer Contributions)
- Hybrid Model Work Schedule (2 days in office)
Solve IT Strategies, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at Solve IT Strategies, Inc.