Senior SIGINT Systems Engineer
Solvarus Consulting has been dedicated to solving the toughest challenges by providing support to the Intelligence Community and Department of Defense. Join our team of experienced engineers in designing critical hardware and software applications key to successful enterprise mission objectives. We are seeking a senior SIGINT systems engineer to provide Systems Engineering Technical Assistance (SETA) support to a government Enterprise Systems Engineer.
The program is responsible for coordinating and supporting end-to-end system integration and requirements closure in the remote sensing domain; supporting enterprise and system level requirements for future systems; independent verification, validation and test in support of delivered system capabilities and mission closure, participation in readiness events in support of enterprise, system and acquisition-level ground milestones; leading and supporting project planning; assessing schedule and risk; generating and presenting engineering briefings; and interfacing with numerous stakeholders.
- Provide technical support and guide data analytics teams in modeling CONOPs and requirements in support of MBSE enterprise efforts.
- Serving as on-site integration technical lead supporting the Enterprise Systems Engineering teams located in Virginia.
- Representing Enterprise Systems Engineering priorities at freeze boards, risk management boards, joint forums, and other on-site working groups.
- Interfacing with operations, engineering, and mission partner teams.
- Leading SIGINT system integration and system requirements closure initiatives for future systems through the conduct of Systems Engineering Lifecycle Readiness Reviews and System Engineering Technical Reviews.
- Reviewing and assessing Requests for Change/Change Requests.
- Supporting Integrated Product Teams (IPT’s) and Engineering working groups that will review and assess the maturity of engineering Artifacts, CONOPS, and architecture products.
- Collaborating with other engineers to develop end-to-end models of complex systems to include architecture and behavior of the system using Systems Modeling Language (SysML).
- Assessing Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) to identify integration dependencies, gaps, and risks.
- Identification of Enterprise and System risks for elevation through the Risk Management process, executing risk mitigation steps, and closing risks.
- Assessing Interface Control Documents (ICDs) and Interface Requirements for gaps.
- Interact effectively and efficiently with government customers to determine the overall maturity of SIGINT acquisitions at each stage of the Intelligence Community Lifecycle Acquisition process while adhering to government standards and procedures.
- Providing decision support, engineering process consultation, technical meeting coordination, and leading the development of initial recommendations for Government decision-makers.
- Assist programs in applying Systems Engineering principles to the design, development, manufacturing, integration and testing, and operations of small satellites and experiments.
- Current and Active TS/SCI with CI Poly Security Clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering or in related technical or scientific fields such as engineering, operations research, engineering management, or related STEM degree program.
- Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD. required experience.
- Working knowledge of spacecraft operations and/or related ground systems.
- Proven core systems engineering process knowledge.
- Proven communication skills.
- Experience with Digital Engineering Tools: Cameo, Jira and Confluence.
- Experience with Defense Acquisition.
- Experience with Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE).
- Certified in one or more of the following: INCOSE (or DAWIA equivalent), OMG Systems Modeler, Agile, Project Management.
Solvarus employment relationships are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our company values and will not be tolerated.
Powered by JazzHR
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.