SIGINT System Engineer - Junior
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference? What if you could find a position that is tailor-made to meet your career goals? That is why we need you to apply your ingenuity and bring your innovative ideas to a consulting advisory services company. Solvarus Consulting has been dedicated to solving the toughest challenges by providing support to the Intelligence Community and Department of Defense. Help us shorten the time it takes to get critical tools developed and into the hands of warfighters who need them and to quickly aid the people who need it.
The ideal candidate for the Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) Systems Engineer Junior will serve as a technical member of a dynamic team providing full lifecycle, end-to-end Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) services to a National Customer. Mentoring and training will be provided to ensure you are successful in your career with Solvarus.
The program is responsible for coordinating and supporting end-to-end system integration and requirements closure in the remote sensing domain; supporting enterprise and system level requirements for future systems; independent verification, validation and test in support of delivered system capabilities and mission closure, participation in readiness events in support of enterprise, system and acquisition-level ground milestones; leading and supporting project planning; assessing schedule and risk; generating and presenting engineering briefings; and interfacing with numerous stakeholders.
- Collaborate with senior engineers to develop end-to-end models of complex systems to include architecture and behavior of the system using Systems Modeling Language (SysML).
- Assist with System Requirements Closure through the conduct of Systems Engineering Lifecycle Readiness Reviews and System Engineering Technical Reviews.
- Involve yourself in Integrated Product Teams (IPT’s) and Engineering working groups to provide feedback, review and assess the maturity of your engineering Artifacts, CONOPS, Interfaces, and Architecture products.
- Assist with the development of Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) to identify integration dependencies, gaps, and risks.
- Assist with the Identification of Enterprise and System risks for elevation through the Risk Management process, executing risk mitigation steps, and closing risks.
- Provide technical assessment of engineering change requests and provide recommendations for engineering change management process.
- Assist with decision support and technical consultation, meeting coordination, and leading the development of initial recommendations for Government decision-makers.
- Current and Active TS/SCI with Poly Security Clearance.
- Requires 2 to 5 years with BS or 1 to 3 years with MS.
- Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering or in related technical or scientific fields such as engineering, operations research, engineering management, or related STEM degree program.
- Understanding of core systems engineering process.
- Proven communication skills.
- Self Motivated with strong attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of defense acquisitions System.
- Basic knowledge of Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) practices.
- Understanding of with Unified Modeling Language (UML) or Systems Modeling Language (SysML).
Solvarus employment relationships are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our company values and will not be tolerated.
Powered by JazzHR
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.