Oil & Gas Legal Professional
- Posted: over a month ago
- $35 Hourly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Looking for experienced oil & gas land professionals (attorneys, abstractors, landmen, paralegals, etc.) to assist with various document review and lease analysis projects in the oil and gas industry. The work will be done remotely and involves reviewing oil and gas lease files and identifying and extracting relevant information. Prior oil and gas title / land management experience is required. Attorney license or J.D. preferred but not required. The projects are expected to run for several months. Pay is $35 / hour with overtime paid on all hours > 40 / week. Benefits package available after initial waiting period.
- Reviewing oil & gas lease files
- Identification of relevant documents
- Abstraction of information into data collection system
- Issue Spotting
- Oil & gas title / land management experience (WV experience is a plus)
- Critical reading
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a dispersed, remote team
- Strong communication skills
- $35 / hr
- Successful applicants will be employed by Solvaire Technologies (true employment, taxes withheld, W2 at end of year) and will work under the direction of attorneys as Babst Calland
- Part time (25 hrs / wk minimum) to full time. O.T. paid on all hours > 40 / wk
- For now, all work will be performed remotely, using your existing computer equipment and internet connection. At some point, the work may shift to on-site in downtown Pittsburgh.
- Benefits available (after initial waiting period)
- This is a great opportunity to work with the leading law firm in the region
Submit resume to apply. No telephone inquiries.
603 Stanwix StPittsburgh, PA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?