SolvOne is looking to add the right candidate to our CSR Dispatch Team!
At SolvOne we provide 24/7/365 service for our clients in the Petroleum Industry. When a gas station has a maintenance issue they call SolvOne to have a technician dispatched to their location to fix the issue.
Why apply for a SolvOne Customer Service job?
- Set schedules with many start times to choose from
- Paid, comprehensive individualized training
- Positive work environment, we work hard to appreciate our people
- We promote from within and encourage growth
- Pay starts at $14.00 an hour with increases to $15.00 an hour with consistent performance and after additional training.
Here's what you need:
- Have a positive attitude, great work ethic and a passion for helping others
- Be dependable and committed to be at work on time and ready to do your best each day
- Commit to superior service for our customers, and support them through both phone and computer interactions
- Ability to learn new information, policies and skills including software and petroleum industry knowledge
- Demonstrate an organized and accurate approach, have strong problem solving and prioritization skills
- Know your way around a computer, including Microsoft Office, Outlook, and general internet navigation
- Work at a desk and effectively utilize a phone and computer for the length of your shift
- Successfully pass a computer skills assessment, training evaluations, and the trial service period
- Show us your resume that helps you stand out for this role; having a High School diploma or equivalent is highly preferred
- Successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
Here’s some of what we have to offer to those that join our team:
- Pay rate of $14.00 an hour starting, with pay increases as additional training is completed. Internal growth and wage increase opportunities for those that excel
- We are a growing company with internal promotion opportunities for Technical Support, Project Management, Leadership, and Training Departments when available
- We offer a fun and rewarding office environment with celebrations, giveaways, and employee recognition programs
- We offer full-time positions with a variety of start time options and set schedules
- Training classes include a maximum of 4 employees, so each new hire gets the individual training needed to succeed
- Regular coaching sessions, review of your quality and performance metrics, and recognition for a job well done
- Benefits include: medical and dental insurance, long-term disability and life insurance, paid vacation and sick time, holiday pay, 401k savings plan, referral bonuses, wellness programs, and more
- Great location in the Beaverton/Cedar Hills area, across Hwy 26 from Sunset Transit Center
If this sounds intriguing, don’t miss this great opportunity. Apply today!