DAY/AFTERNOON, AND FLEXIBLE SHIFTS AVAILIABLE!!! LET US MATCH YOUR SCHEDULE REQUIRMENTS! $5,000-$10,000 Sign On Bonus based on license held!
Residential HVAC Service Technicians SolvIt Home Services - Plainville, CT
$30 - $40 an hour + bonuses. Must Have B, D or S License
Residential HVAC Service Technicians Located In (Fairfield, New Haven, Hartford and Litchfield Counties)
SolvIt Home Services – Plainville, CT
Come see why SolvIt Home Services is the company in Connecticut to work. We were Voted CT’s Best in 2016, 2017 and 2018 by Connecticut Magazine and we carry an A+ rating with the BBB. As a company on the rise, we’re looking for the right individuals to join the SolvIt Family. We offer highly competitive pay rates and bonus potential. If you feel that you are the right individual and qualify for this position please submit your resume and we can discuss this opportunity. All discussions kept confidential.
HVAC Technicians receive service requests, typically 2-4 each day electronically from our appointment center and are dispatched in a fully stocked vehicle to complete the majority of residential repairs and service work on the first call. Technicians report to the office only as needed for meetings, training, etc.
Technicians work independently and generally preform work typical of repairing residential oil and gas heating systems, heat pumps, air conditioning and ductless systems plus preform scheduled maintenance visits.
Why make the change?
- High hourly rates $30 - $40 per hour commensurate with experience, productivity, shift you work (1st and 2nd shifts available) and if you’re willing to cover on call hours.
- Full time year round employment
- Flexible work schedules
- Dispatched from home
- Company vehicle
- Great benefits – Medical, Dental, Vison, 401k with match! Tool program, Training
- Tool program
- Laundered Uniforms
- Camaraderie events
- Continual learning
- So much more!
Do you qualify? “Must haves”
- Attitude – Must be positive and customer focused
- Willing – To go the extra mile to make things right
- Able – Can do personality, confident in one’s ability, organized, planned and efficient
- Trainable – Always wanting to learn and expand your horizons
- Mentoring – Willing to help and teach others, being part of a team!
- If this sounds like you and you have a minimum of two years’ experience as a Licensed HVAC Technician and love what you do, you owe it to yourself and family to contact SolvIt
- Pre-employment drug screening and background check required
- CT B, D or S license
- Valid Driver’s License
Send resumes attention President Solvit Home Services
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification:
- B, D or S