Home Performance Advisor-
Residential Energy Savings Solution Sales
Ask Yourself: Are you currently offering Residential in-home energy saving solutions such as insulation and air sealing for example, however you’d like to build on your success by adding additional products and services to your portfolio of solutions for homeowners?
Would you like to start off 2019 with a new career opportunity, working with one of the best teams in the business.
Is a better Work – Life balance important you, and your family?
Would adding HVAC, Ductwork Cleaning, Water Treatment, Plumbing and Electrical, and Smart home solutions to your portfolio, thus increasing your income be of interest to you?
If yes is your answer: Then we’d like to hear from you rather quickly.
SolvIt Home Services, Connecticut’s premiere home services company continues to be in growth mode, and we have openings throughout Connecticut in Residential Sales. We are looking for experienced and committed individuals to join our team. Caring professionals, with a history of proven consultative sales skills in assessing opportunities, providing creative & tangible solutions, and closing sales.
As a Home Performance and Energy Advisor you will work with new and existing customers to guide them through their home audit results while exploring home energy, comfort, and safety recommendations along with flex pay options.
An opportunity for a progressive career path for the right person with a passion for educating homeowners solutions that benefit their health, comfort, and attainable energy savings for their home.
- Ongoing sales coaching and training
- Company provided leads
- Vehicle compensation program
- Company cell phone
- Medical, Dental Plans
- 401k with matching
- Competitive remuneration package
Primary Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct home energy reviews in the home using IR camera, and other applicable tools
- Be completely comfortable crawling in attics, crawlspaces and basements during the audit and sales process
- Prepare, present and close home energy improvement proposals to homeowners in person and over the phone
- Have a thorough understanding of all solutions related to home energy – air sealing, insulation, heating, cooling, windows, doors, lighting, water heating solutions, solar, appliances, and controls
- Actively follow-up on all sales leads and customer requests
- Participate in ongoing training and continue learning about home performance solutions
- Work remote as a key member of our Home Performance team to meet/exceed sales goals, all the while exceeding customer satisfaction
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Creates and exhibits a sense of ownership
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and decisiveness as appropriate
- Ensures customer satisfaction
- Performs other functions as necessary or as assigned
- Understanding of Residential Construction and Building Trades
- Experience in Accessing Home Performance Solutions
- Must be Driven to Earn into Six Figures
- Proven track record
- Experience in HES/HP audit programs is a plus
- Experience in Insulation, and home air ceiling solution sales is a plus
- Strong Follow Up and Closing Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Extremely Dependable
- Open to New Ideas and Methods
- Bilingual is a plus
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screens and background checks.
All Inquires kept confidential
Apply today! Include resumes with references and salary expectations.
Job Type: Full-time