Remote Project Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Read directions (below) on exactly how you can get the jump on getting an interview. Hint: Follow the directions on how to apply.
As a full-time “remote” Project Coordinator at Solutions360 Inc., reporting to the Manager of Professional Services and working closely with the Director, Consulting and Vice President of Consulting, you will develop a working knowledge of Solutions360 Inc.’s flagship Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software “Q360” and actively support and coordinate ERP implementation projects and Client-facing business process consulting and improvement projects.
You will have the proven ability to work out of your own home and initially be willing and able to travel within the USA and to Canada, to learn the implementation process, and learn about our customer base. Subsequent travel will be minimal. Solutions360 leverages the latest video and team collaboration tools to ensure our remote workforce is connected and engaged with our Corporate Team.
You will be responsible for planning approved consulting and smaller implementation and upgrade projects, and managing and controlling to that plan, using our in-house Q360 tools. You will be able to build lasting client relationships and support Clients through some of the stresses of ERP implementations and business process improvement projects, leveraging the expertise of your assigned staff to manage selected projects to a successful conclusion. You will be supporting the management of several client installations, often at different stages of the implementation, as well as several consulting projects. You will be able to provide support to our clients and to our colleagues. With continuous improvement in mind, you will work in cooperation with the team on improving the overall product and the implementation and consulting process for our customer base.
· Represent Solutions360, Inc. as the primary contact for several, concurrent implementation and consulting projects
· Build a workable project plan, and maintain and manage the plan in Q360
· Schedule virtual meeting with Clients, Business Systems Analysts, Accounting analysts, and Consultants
· Manage the budgets and payments for the project
· Facilitate status meetings and ensure proper communications between all project stakeholders
· Coordinate training sessions and all Client visits
· Submit reports & all other required correspondence as directed in an accurate & timely manner
· Enrich strong customer relationships and ensure a premium customer experience
The successful candidate will possess a strong business background; the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment; the ability to learn new systems rapidly; the ability to multi-task and work on several concurrent projects; exceptional organizational skills and a positive outlook and sense of humor.
Additional Preferred Competencies
- Project Coordination experience (5+ years)
- Project Management Techniques
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent, skilled negotiator; Possess strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle stressful situations/deadline pressure – sense of urgency a must
· Computer experience (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience in the Technology Integration Industry (preferred)
Important Note* Please pay close attention to the following: If all of the above is true and you are intrigued by the potential of this position, please apply with a brief but (most importantly) PERSONAL cover letter (not a form, not a copy and paste) to the Attention of Laura Dempsey (HR Director) that gives us some sense of who you are (and your resume of course). Make sure to tell us why you are interested in working here at Solutions360, Inc. If there is no personal cover letter, your application will not be considered. Only candidates that are moving ahead in the process will receive a response.
Solutions360 Inc.Why Work Here?
We offer an environment where you can really make a difference, where your ideas will be listened to, challenged and supported.
see "About us" above and please take a look at our website. www.solutions360.com