MUST be a Licensed CPA!!!
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
· Licensed CPA
· 6+ years of public accounting or related industry experience
· Ability to manage multiple projects, priorities, and deadlines
· Strong analytical, written, and oral communication skills
· Proficient in MS Office
· Expert with Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables, etc.)
· The Revenue Manager is responsible for the management and integrity of the revenue process and related financial reporting.
· The Revenue Manager shall perform the following essential duties:
· Ensure that project revenue and costs are properly recorded according to US GAAP and that the percent complete on fixed fee projects is accurate.
· Analyze and validate financial information at the project/customer level to facilitate front-end quality assurance.
· Ensure that client contracts are adequately audited and serve as main point of contact for all revenue items in the annual audit.
· Partner with operations to ensure changes in projects are properly reflected in the system.
· Continuously seek to improve and refine revenue accounting processes, policies, and controls.
· Conduct necessary research to appropriately document the upcoming revenue recognition guidance, including assessment of how the guidance will affect our financial and operational reporting.
· Review revenue write-off requests and analyze/review the bad debt allowance for reasonableness.
· Draft memos to communicate proper GAAP treatment for significant transactions.
· Assist with the execution of the year-end financial and other ad hoc audits.
· Collaborate with IT to leverage system capabilities, continuously improve processes, and ensure data quality.