Solutions Treatment Center, with locations in Santa Fe and Albuquerque, NM is an outstanding treatment center for those struggling with and without addictions. We offer Out Patient and Intensive Out Patient programs for depression, anxiety, PTSD, substance use disorder, dual diagnosis and grief and loss.
We are a small, family style company and are looking for dedicated, honest, reliable clinicians with a commitment to quality care.
Candidates will have:
- A minimum of 2 years post graduate experience. Independent licensure is preferred.
- Must be licensed in the state of New Mexico.
- Experience working with complex, dual diagnosis clients
- Group therapy experience
- Experience with diagnosing, creating and implementing individualized treatment plans
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with utilization review and insurance a plus.
- Therapists are responsible for planning and facilitating psychotherapy groups, treatment planning, aftercare planning and directing the clinical treatment for their assigned clients.
- Candidates willing to work in both locations preferred
This is a contract position. 1 year contract with probable renewal.
Solutions Treatment Center
Why Work Here?We are a privately owned small program with offices in Santa Fe and Albuquerque specializing in mental health and or addictive disorders. Our unique treatment approach provides structure to our programming while allowing our staff to meet the clients where they are at and use their talents and passions and gifts as therapists in the treatment they provide.
Solutions is the premier mental health and dual diagnosis treatment center in New Mexico. We are committed to the highest quality of care.