Systems Management Technologist (IMO)
SBD is looking for a Systems Management Technologist (IMO) to join our team in support of our DoD customer located at Ft. Knox, KY.
As part of a team, the Systems Management Technologist (IMO) is responsible for providing Tier 2 technical and functional support onsite, remotely, over the phone and/or via email. Support areas include communications, collaboration, computing platforms, OS, and executive software. Responsibilities also include software/hardware installation and troubleshooting support for office automation workstations, and a variety of devices such as smart phones, printers, fax machines, wireless cards, software packages, and application systems.
- Provide dedicated Tier 2 Functional Customer Support that shall liaise between current organizational Directorates, G6 Directorate, field offices, and service providers and provide onsite, remotely, telephonic and/or via email Tier 2 Application helpdesk support for all current and future applications.
- User Account management.
- Monitor support ticketing and reporting systems. Report trends of degraded services and support to IT leadership.
- Classroom and Video Teleconference support.
- Update and maintain software application roles and account access.
- Conduct analysis, refinement and modernization of IT/IM system(s) that support Command and Control, education/training, and distribution and delivery.
- Support the analysis of the IT/IM architecture impacting dynamic network access and services to Soldiers, civilians, contractors, and partners at all locations.
- Monitor and track training and compliance.
- Coordination of actions to resolve cyber‐attacks/incidents on command assets with external and subordinate organizations.
- Provide technical analysis of Information Technology (IT) Purchase Requests.
- Support technical analyses of current and future IT Purchase Requests to ensure compatibility with established government specifications.
- Ensures daily, monthly, and quarterly compliance requirements are met individually and by professional level staff within the timelines provided by Operations executive leadership.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Must be a United States (US) Citizen.
- Must possess a current DoD Secret Clearance.
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check, inclusive of drug screening.
- Must reside within a commutable distance of Ft. Knox, KY to work onsite full time.
- Must have and maintain at least one of the following certifications to meet DoD 8570 IAT Level II requirements: Security+ CE, CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, CND, or SSCP.
- Bachelor's Degree or One to two+ years of experience in a related field may be substituted for the degree.
- Must be willing to travel if/when needed to other customer locations within the United States (U.S.) and to U.S. territories (approximately 10%).
- Three years of IT support experience
- Possess a thorough knowledge and experience of the Army organizational structure, mission objectives, function, procedures, agency regulations, and policy pertaining to the Department of the Army.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Solutions By Design IIFort Knox, KY
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.