Change Management Administrative Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
SBD is looking for a Change Management Administrative Analyst to join our team supporting our Enterprise Active Directory / Enterprise Directory Services team for our federal client located in Lakewood, CO.
- Provide professional and timely support for the End User Services Branch, and its associated Change Advisory Boards (CAB)
- Continual review, maintenance and daily focus on operational security risks and best practices.
- Provide expert services maintaining the administrative functions to include:
- Facilitation of CAB and sub team meetings
- Scribing of minutes
- Preparation of agendas
- Creation and tracking of CAB change requests (CRQs)
- Action item lists
- Follow up on all included items
- Maintain Branch level Contact Lists for employees, contractors, and CAB membership
- Scheduling of various Branch and CAB meetings on a weekly basis
- Scheduling and support of technical sub team meetings as may be required for each CAB
- Maintenance of CAB related documentation such as Functional Specification documents, etc.
- Maintenance of Branch and CAB related email distribution groups
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of related experience in Change Management and Administrative Support
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Related Field
- Work experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree on a year-for-year basis.
- Such experience must have provided the knowledge, skills, and analytical ability normally gained from attainment of a bachelor's degree
- Must be a US Citizen able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance prior to starting
- Must reside within a commutable distance to Lakewood, CO in order to work onsite fulltime when our client resumes onsite operations.
- Detail-oriented with a background in working with multiple groups across IT
- Good familiarity with Change Management
- Ability to lead multi group meetings
- Ability to multi-task and keep tasks straight
- Effective note taking / documentation skills
- Professional level use of the Microsoft Suite
- Strong organization skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a medical exemption or religious accommodation is approved. Individuals are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their last dose of their vaccine. Confirmation of vaccine is required.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Solutions By Design II
BusinessView all jobs at Solutions By Design II