Business Systems Analyst
SBD is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join our team in support of our DoD customer located in Ft. Knox, KY.
As part of a team, the Business Systems Analyst will work in Quality Control Management (QCM) with the Program Management Office (PMO) to ensure contract quality assurance by facilitating the Quality Control Plan (QCP). The QCP includes but is not limited to training evaluation and tracking, maintain delivery schedule and repository, and contract surveillance (internal work performance standards, productivity measurement, data collection, and accuracy of cost control data). The Analyst will compile the monthly, quarterly, and semi-annual In-Progress Reviews (IPR), Monthly Workload Report (MWR), and updates to the PMO database.
- Working within the Project Management and Integration Division, conduct interviews; meet with stakeholders and process owners to gather high level documentation or detailed requirements that will involve the creation of and/or review of current business processes, creation of supporting documentation.
- Liaise with internal organizational leadership and personnel, and outside directorates or agencies to ensure task management or task completion.
- Facilitate internal and external meetings including scheduling, inviting, and tracking attendees, agendas, and meeting minutes.
- Attend functional meetings as a client representative providing necessary summary of information and follow-on meeting minutes.
- Follow the established means of communication to monitor progress, receive early warning of issues, promote cooperation, and motivate through team involvement. Provide progress reports to organizational leaders as required.
- Review files, file structure, and naming conventions of internal organizational data to facilitate database content administration and proper document storage.
- Ensures daily, monthly, and quarterly compliance requirements are met individually and by professional level staff within the timelines provided by executive leadership.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Must be a United States (U.S.) Citizen.
- Must possess a current DoD Secret Clearance.
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check, inclusive of drug screening.
- Must reside within a commutable distance of Ft. Knox, KY in order to work onsite full time.
- Bachelor's Degree required. Equivalent years of experience in a related field may be substituted for the degree.
- Three (3) to five (5) + years of relevant Quality Control experience.
- Must be willing to travel if/when needed to other customer locations within the United States (U.S.) and to U.S. territories (approximately 10%).
- Possess a thorough knowledge and experience of the Army organizational structure, mission objectives, function, procedures, agency regulations, and policy pertaining to the Department of the Army.
- Must have an impeccable work ethic, the ability to make sound decisions, and a commitment to integrity and accountability.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; specifically, Excel, Word, and Outlook a must.
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Pro a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Experience supporting knowledge management tools and implementing solutions for large organizations.
Solutions By Design IIFort Knox, KY
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.