Architectural Project Manager Position
- $72,000 to $94,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Retirement
Architectural Project Manager Position
Cutting Edge, Work Hard/Play Hard Architectural firm seeks energetic personality to supplement an already terrific staff of hardworking and unique individuals. We’re the best, looking for the best and we want you to want to be here. Solutions Architecture is a growing, 17-person Architectural Firm, focused on our clients, personal attention and long-term relationships. We are churning out great design and cost-effective projects that are making news and winning awards. We have lot of work now and coming up and we need to find two unique personalities who are great with clients and coordinating projects and who will help us support this influx of work. Could that be you? If interested in applying, please see our Qualifications by position.
* Yup! You’ve got to have one…a Bachelor or Master of Architecture degree from an accredited college required.
* Architectural License or at least currently working toward licensure preferred.
* As the Title says – we’re looking for a Manager here…someone with 7+ years of experience running small to large scale, Municipal, K-12, architectural projects.
* Since 85% of our work is for NJ Schools, K-12/ Higher Educational experience is a MUST.
* You’ve got to be able to juggle! And juggle well! Your ability to effectively maintain records and files and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously will be instrumental in our success.
* We’re looking for ‘Virtuosos’ – those with superior organizational skills, who are technically proficient and possess an excellent understanding of construction means and methods.
* At this level, you’re in the majors, you need to be a first-string player who has a knowledge of all areas of architecture, from pre-design through construction administration as well as local building, zoning, international building codes, and ADA regulations.
* Since we’re only as strong as our weakest link, you must be a team player, self-starter and highly motivated as your hard work will translate into company profitability which in turn will fill your pockets with raises and strong bonuses.
* We work hard here! We play hard too! Flex hours are important, but those inclined to punch a clock from 9 to 5 need not apply.
* Since it is 2021 – Technology Proficiency is a must! We applaud your ability to Tweet! and post to Instagram but we’re talking about the backbone of our business. Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Office Suite and Adobe programs are essential for everyday tasks.
* Experience with REVIT is a MUST - Solutions Architecture has been 100% REVIT since 2009 and our Team must be proficient with current versions of Revit Architecture.
* Knowledge of or proficiency with Archioffice is preferred; it will be something that you must learn since it is the backbone of our project management system.
Since we’re a smaller firm, we all carry the torch and get our hands dirty. At the Project Manager position, we’re looking for a utility player, capable of wearing many hats. You will be responsible for:
* Coordinate surveying of sites and building, interior and exterior.
* Attend design meetings and develop a bond with our Clients.
* Consult with our clients to determine their needs including the functional and spatial requirements for each respective project.
* Monitor and manage all design requests but most of all the Client Relationship.
* Manage the creation of bid documents - Design Development and Construction Documents, including:
* Implementing the design into a legible, consistent, coordinated set of Drawings.
* Completing “Front End” Specifications and Technical Specifications (knowledge of Spec-Link E a plus)
* Coordinate with Consultants, including:
* Providing drawing backgrounds for their use.
* Reviewing Consultants Drawings for coordination.
* Communicating with Consultants to relay all coordination information.
* Maintain documentation on all project decisions, i.e. Meeting Minutes, Phone Logs, Monthly Reports etc.
* Provide support to Principals with the monitoring of budget guidelines and schedules.
* Must know or learn Archioffice as it is an integral part of our management process.
* Participate in project Cost Estimate analysis.
* Participate in monthly billing and job cost analysis
* Coordinate the Construction Administration for multiple projects simultaneously: Answer RFI’s, Review Shop Drawings, complete inspections, etc.
* Participate in Progress Meetings
* Communicate progress and provide a level of assurance to our clients – always report the problems but never without the plan for Solution.
* Track the contractors’ initial schedules via regular updates or letters as needed and “encourage” them to get it done!
Solutions ArchitectureVerona, NJ
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.