Sr. Software Engineer w/Cloud (L4)
- Posted: over a month ago
Solutions³ LLC is supporting our prime contractor and their U.S. Government customer on a large mission-critical development and sustainment program to design, build, deliver, and operate a network operations environment; including introducing new cyber capabilities to address emerging threats.
Solutions³ LLC is seeking Sr. Software Engineer w/Cloud development experience to support the design, development, and deployment of advanced cybersecurity capabilities.Eligibility:
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have an active DoD SECRET and be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
- Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability prior to starting employment
- Must have 6+ years of directly relevant experience
- Collaborating within Agile Scrum teams as a key contributor responsible for the design and implementation of advanced cybersecurity capabilities, including the selection of hardware and software and the design of infrastructure services required to enable the cybersecurity capabilities.
- Developing and performing automated builds, testing, and deployments
- Developing high quality technical documentation, as needed, including user guides, test plans, and contract deliverable items and supporting product training.
- Supporting risk assessments and developing risk mitigation countermeasures
- Experience with cloud-oriented development using Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or Microsoft Azure
- Experience and familiarity with AWS and Azure Service offerings
- Ability to create well-modularized, maintainable software and willing to follow group coding standards and design.
- Possesses or quickly develop a comprehensive understanding of Government Information Security policies, regulations, and guidelines
- Experience working on projects that implement analytic models into production systems
- Must be able to work collaboratively across agencies and physical locations.
- Certifications related to Agile development and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe Agilist (SA), SAFe Practitioner (SP) or SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
- Basic understanding of cybersecurity attack techniques and associated mitigation techniques
- Experience and/or familiarity with DevOps, Continuous Development/Continuous Integration concepts, and automated test tools such as Docker, Jenkins, Rational Team Concert, JIRA, Git, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Junit, JMeter, RSpec, and/or Cucumber
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems or Computer Systems Engineering. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree-level education.Desired Certifications: DoD 8570.1 IAT Level II - CSSLP - Certifications related to Agile development and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe Agilist (SA), SAFe Practitioner (SP) or SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Solutions³ LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?