Cybersecurity Tools Specialist
- Expired: February 19, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Cybersecurity Tools Specialist
Hybrid work may be consideredDescription:
Solutions³ LLC is supporting our prime contractor and their U.S. Government customer to provide support for onsite incident response to civilian Government agencies and critical asset owners who experience cyber-attacks, providing immediate investigation and resolution. Contract personnel perform investigations to characterize of the severity of breaches, develop mitigation plans, and assist with the restoration of services.
Solutions³ LLC is seeking a Cybersecurity Tools Specialist to support this customer critical mission. Eligibility:
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have an active SECRET clearance with ability to obtain a TS/SCI
- Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability prior to starting employment
- 6+ years of directly relevant experience
- Apply current analytical and logical thinking to the design, architecture, development, evaluation, testing, and integration of computer systems, appliances, and networks to elevate the security posture of the program.
- Direct involvement with commercial, custom and/or government computer product vendors in the design, evaluation, and architecture of state-of-the-art secure GOTS/COTS applications, operating systems, networks, databases, and custom-built technology.
- Pay attention to detail, display honesty and out-of-the-box thinking with a problem-solving mindset, able to work under pressure, and be able to deliver on tight delivery schedules.
- Display superb understanding and be knowledgeable with a multitude of technologies to include; Azure and/or AWS Cloud, firewalls, web application firewalls, VPNs, DNS, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, and proxies, to name a few.
- Develop security systems for any manual or automated systems environments which comprise on-prem and Cloud-based systems.
- Ensure the protection of organization data against unauthorized disclosure, accidental or intentional loss of data, and unauthorized modification.
- The successful Cyber Security Engineer will be comfortable working with a variety of different tools and appliances, security challenges, and troubleshooting various complex issues.
- Ability to administer the management of security appliances, tools, products, and aspects of the information system and perform day-to-day security operations, as well as Operations and Maintenance (O&M) of the system
- Ability to provide security tools for administration, management, troubleshooting, and testing.
- Experience and/or familiarity with the following network protection devices: Firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention systems (IDS/IPS), log analysis, malware analysis, network traffic flow and packet analysis
- Experience with Cloud services offered by Microsoft or Amazon.
- Ability to support Projects and Project management personnel throughout the full software development lifecycle
- Ability to manage technology roadmaps with each product and propose briefs and reports to elaborate on recommended actions based on best practices
- Ability to perform full product testing to the length of the product's capabilities as required by the customer and the program
- Ability to develop capabilities according to customer requirements and NIST, DHS, and Government guidelines and regulations
- Troubleshooting, networking, Windows, and Linux in-depth knowledge is very important as the basis of understanding the network for net, data, and traffic flow.
- Experience with one or more of the following: RSA Security Analytics (NetWitness), Symantec Bluecoat, ForeScout CounterAct, McAfee ePO, Cisco FirePower (SourceFire), RedSeal, SecureSphere Imperva, Tenable Nessus, Cloud technologies, Project Management processes to include SAFe and Agile, SDLC, monitoring and analysis to include packet capture, PKI, chain of trust, and certificates
Desired Certifications: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Windows/Linux Admin, Cloud SIEM, CISSP, Security+, Network+, Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP), Vendor specific certification for the aforementioned products or similar certification.
Solutions , LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Solutions , LLC
Get fresh Tooling Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!