Cybersecurity Technical Writer & Editor (IM)
- $95,000 to $110,000 Yearly
Title: Cybersecurity Technical Writer & Editor
Solutions³ LLC is supporting our prime contractor and their U.S. Government customer to provide support for onsite incident response to civilian Government agencies and critical asset owners who experience cyber-attacks, providing immediate investigation and resolution. The project team personnel perform investigations to characterize the severity of breaches, develop mitigation plans, and assist with the restoration of services.
Solutions³ LLC is looking for Cybersecurity Technical Writer & Editor to support this critical customer mission.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance and be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
- Must be able to obtain DHS Entry on Duty (EOD) Suitability prior to starting
- Must have 5+ years of technical writing experience including developing communications deliverables such as engineering documentation, plans, action reports, and meeting minutes for internal and external audiences.
- Developing and reviewing technical communications deliverables including engineering documentation, operational procedures, plans, action reports, and meeting minutes, coordinating with Incident Management teams to obtain necessary input data.
- Preparing, reviewing, editing and maintaining program technical documents including software and system engineering documents, CONOPS, test reports, user documentation, implementation documentation, etc.
- Creating, reviewing, editing and maintaining technical drawings..
- Experience with creating and maintaining information system security documentation and SOPs.
- Excellent hands-on experience with Microsoft Office Suite including MW Word and PowerPoint
- Fluid technical writing and editing skills, including the use of AP Style and/or government agency directed style guides
- Ability to work with technical cyber analysts to evaluate material and break it down into concise, compelling narrative that engages the reader.
- Ability to research and analyze complex technical material and break it down into concise, compelling copy that engages the reader.
- Ability to work under pressure with clients, program managers and subject matter experts in a fast-paced cybersecurity environment.
- Ability to work with internal and external communications vehicles, practices and technologies, including print, electronic, video and social media.
- Ability to work with cybersecurity communications terminology, concepts and subject matter.
- Experience with creating technical briefings including executive leadership briefings
- Understanding of different communication styles and formats
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in English, Business or related, OR 7+ years of technical writing and editing experience with a High School diploma
Desired Certifications: Security+, ITILv4
Powered by JazzHR
Solutions³ LLCArlington, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.