Relationship Development Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
This position is 100% remote
Solution Tree delivers comprehensive professional development to schools and districts around the world. We empower K–12 educators to raise student achievement through a wide range of services and products including educator conferences, customized district solutions for long-term professional development, books, videos, and online courses. When you join Solution Tree, you join a highly regarded team that is dedicated to providing quality and excellence in professional development. Guided by our mission, vision, and values, our team is united under one goal – to transform education worldwide to ensure learning for all. If you have the passion and skill to help further Solution Tree’s mission, we want to hear from you.
- Innovative, team-oriented environment
- Working with leading voices and rising stars in staff development
- A compensation package that includes competitive pay and benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, 401k, paid time off, and more.
- Doing work that matters
Relationship Development Manager
The Recruiter is a member of the Professional Development Department and is focused on identifying, recruiting and supporting new presenter talent. He/she will be responsible for creating a pipeline of presenter candidates to ensure departmental goals are met. The Recruiter excels at cultivating relationships in schools and districts that demonstrate success in implementing the work of Solution Tree authors. The Recruiter thinks strategically, problem solves and interacts well with a wide range of personalities in various positions. He/she is self-motivated and highly collaborative. The Recruiter is adept at successful strategic relationship management and demonstrates high levels of professionalism.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Builds influential candidate relationships and acts as a point of contact.
- Communicates application requirements to candidates and walks candidates through the application process
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases and other sources as appropriate
- Preliminarily screen applicant qualifications
- Involved with the collection of associate portfolios and creation of summaries of potential associate information for author and/or Solution Tree review.
- Partners with professional development leadership to determine capacity needs
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports
- Serves as a resource for K-12 schools that submit evidence of effectiveness data
- Demonstrate ability to understand company products and services and increase awareness in targeted schools and districts
- Demonstrates ability to understand presenter strengths and selling points, and can effectively convey that knowledge to the professional development staff through various avenues
- Assist internal stakeholders with ongoing process optimization
- Ability to work effectively in a multiple-deadline environment
- Travel to customer sites as needed
- Customer Orientation
- Building Collaborative Relationships.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Results Orientation
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequent travel will be required.
- Required Education and Experience
- K–12 educational experience and/or relevant recruiting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Solution Tree is an Affirmative Action - Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR
Solution Tree, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Solution Tree, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?