Cogito Business Analyst
SolutionHealth Manchester, NH
- Expired: May 06, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
SolutionHealth is a regional healthcare system comprised of Elliot Health System and Southern New Hampshire Health. SolutionHealth allows both Elliot Health System and Southern New Hampshire Health to be even better together by pursuing actionable strategies to improve the health of our communities with collaborations that improve access to high quality, high value care delivered locally.
POSITION SUMMARY (Inpatient or Ambulatory)
- Cogito business analysts (CBA) implement reporting content and analytics tools. The CBA works full-time to meet end-user data needs. This individual analyzes and defines report requirements, documents specifications, designs, develops, tests, installs, implements, and maintains operational reports for assigned clinical applications. This individual designs and implements robust analytics solutions for advanced projects and self-service needs. Serve as a liaison to the customer and application teams to assure workflows support accurate reporting. The position requires heavy usage of Radar and Reporting Workbench.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works with the Cogito project manager and data analysts to identify and develop appropriate solutions for various reporting needs
- Reviews and approves existing Reporting Workbench templates and creates any needed additional templates
- Works with subject matter experts and data analysts to gather and design specifications for custom report requests and data extracts
- Maintains the Analytics Catalog and associated metadata records
- Assists the principal trainer with developing training curriculum and training power reporting users.
- Education: BA in the field of computer science or equivalent experience require
- Certification in at least one Epic Application: Anesthesia, ASAP, Beaker, Cadence/Prelude/Referrals, EpicCare Ambulatory, EpicCare Inpatient-Clinical Documentation and Stork, EpicCare Inpatient-Orders, Grand Central, OpTime, Radiant, Resolute Hospital Billing, Resolute Professional Billing, Willow Ambulatory, or Willow Inpatient
- Experience: Three years' experience with Epic reporting tools including Reporting Workbench, Reporting Workbench Framework, Radar Dashboards, Analytics Catalog
- Two or more years' experience with Epic Clinical Applications: Anesthesia, ASAP, Beaker, Cadence/Prelude/Referrals, EpicCare Ambulatory, EpicCare Inpatient-Clinical Documentation and Stork, EpicCare Inpatient-Orders, Grand Central, OpTime, Radiant, Resolute Hospital Billing, Resolute Professional Billing, Willow Ambulatory, or Willow Inpatient
- One or more years' experience with SlicerDicer/Caboodle
BusinessView all jobs at SolutionHealth