- Posted: over a month ago
- $77,000 to $88,000 Yearly
Full Time Role with Solugenix (Hybrid)
Job ID 2022-7724
We are looking for a Senior Accountant. This is a Full Time Role with Solugenix based out of Scottsdale, AZ.
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for the overall coordination of general accounting functions across the company. The Senior Accountant must be a strong and knowledgeable advocate for the processes, systems, and team environment of the company and be disciplined and rigorous in meeting commitments and ensuring assigned responsibilities are completed accurately and efficiently.
This individual will be energetic, independent, confident, and able to work in a fast-paced, flexible, diverse, high-growth, and lean environment. This person will be hands-on, passionate, and able to interact effectively with all levels of the organization and able to work in a team environment and increase the overall financial capabilities of the organization. The Senior Accountant must have strong communication and organization skills and an extremely high level of attention to detail with ownership and pride in their work product.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Experience with financial accounting packages appropriate for mid-sized companies (beyond QuickBooks) and comfort with other technology-based financial applications is required. Intacct experience is a plus. Very strong Microsoft Excel proficiency and expertise are a strict requirement.
- Experience with accounting in a multi-entity and multi-currency environment and familiarity with project accounting for a professional services firm is preferred.
- Strong technical financial skills that include the analysis and interpretation of financial and operational data, financial trends, forecasts, and reports. Strong knowledge of GAAP accounting is required.
- Operational acumen and analytical abilities that allows the Senior Accountant to analyze financial information and communicate and provide insight to functional managers from an operational perspective. Professional presentation skills and the ability to communicate across all levels of the organization are required.
- Proven ability to work well with autonomy. Operates with a tremendous sense of urgency in all that they do.
- Proven track record in improving processes to support growth, improve quality, and reduce complexity.
- Ability to professionally manage confidential information.
- Strong sense of ownership over assigned responsibilities and commitment to internal customers to provide high-quality deliverables.
- Responsible for the coordination of the financial close process and maintenance of the close calendar. Conducting closing reviews with senior members of financial management.
- Responsible for general ledger accounting functions including certain accrual accounting, balance sheet reconciliation, intercompany account reconciliation, and other related processes.
- Provide functional leadership to the accounts payable and cash disbursement process.
- Responsible for maintaining the 13-week Solugenix cash flow forecast including related trends and issue analysis.
- Responsible for treasury functions including cash account management, wire and ACH transfers, and other treasury matters.
- Analyze financial performance versus budget and spending trends across cost centers and provide insight and make recommendations to management.
- Coordinate sales and use tax filings, annual state registrations, insurance renewals, and other recurring statutory obligations.
- Manage and coordinate preparation for financial and tax audits, return preparation, and corporate reporting.
- Communicate regularly with executive and financial management team on business performance and financial matters.
- Corporate expense management and administration of the Nexonia system.
SolugenixWhy Work Here?
50 years in the business, providing technology consulting and professional staffing solutions to companies across the world!
For over 50 years, Solugenix has been a global technology development and services firm with locations in California, Arizona, India and the Dominican Republic. As a pioneer in professional staffing services and IT Consulting, we’ve partnered with some of the biggest global corporations across many industries.
Finance and Insurance