Marketing & Public Relations - Senior Audience Lead
Los Angeles, CA
4+ Month Contract
Solugenix is assisting a client, a prestigious investment management company, in their search for a Senior Audience Lead. In this role you will execute business priorities through brand program across all audiences. You will help to define the marketing strategy for their area of responsibility, leading execution, and cross-functional team responsible for executing. You will need to bring a broad and deep understanding of the business landscape and marketing best practices, with the ability to quickly get up to speed on the audience(s) and client(s) served, the brand, and the competitive environment. This is a 4-month contract and pays up to $89/hour.
- Must have 7-10 years of experience in financial services marketing, with asset management / wealth management / mutual fund marketing experience preferred.
- Must have media planning experience, ideally working with a creative agency on a large campaign.
- Demonstrates ability to navigate ambiguity, with a mindset to drive results.
- Demonstrates good knowledge of current marketing technology, tools, and digital channels, including social media, search, content marketing.
- Demonstrates judgment in resolving matters of high complexity.
- Demonstrates effectiveness in leading/facilitating a variety of meetings.
- Strategic mindset and executional abilities.
- Presentation skills, including formal verbal presentations and PowerPoint.
- Strong excel skills for assessing media plans and analytics.
- Strong communication skills across organizational structure (senior leadership, peers, and team).
- Collaborative mindset, particularly in working across projects with other brand audience managers.
- Ability to switch between project management tasks and creative evaluation easily and seamlessly.
- Partners with rest of brand team and cross-functional marketing team to develop and deploy marketing campaigns aligned to the business objectives and strategies by leading an agile team and delivering via agile methodologies and practices.
- Translates business problems into creative direction by developing a focused brief.
- Evaluate creative via this brief and be able to provide effective and constructive creative feedback during creative development.
- Evaluate media plans via this brief and be able to provide constructive input and direction on channel usage, partners as it relates to campaign goals and KPIs.
- Interprets media and web analytics reports through a creative lens to gain insights and develop optimization ideas.
- Communicate feedback to both creative and media agencies – including timing, media strategy, creative strategy, and execution.
- Develops and implements the overall marketing strategy for the target audience to achieve the desired change in audience behavior or attitudes.
- Partners with marketing research, sales, and business teams to develop powerful audience insights that drive the achievement of business objectives.
- Maintains knowledge of research techniques to develop the customer empathy required to distill the insight.
- Translates business opportunity into marketing actions by developing (with the brand senior manager and audience managers, as appropriate) the marketing brief from which the go-to-market plan will be developed.
- Establishes the business priorities for the brand team’s projects and campaigns, working with the brand senior manager, other brand audience leads and business group senior leaders.
- Articulates the business problem by partnering with other marketing leads, brand audience managers and senior leaders to crisply define the problem to solve for marketing.
About The Client
Our client is an American financial services company. It ranks among the world’s oldest and largest investment management organizations.
We live our core values in everything that we do, starting with “doing the right thing” for our employees/contractors and “committing to client success”. This is a big part of how we continue to make lists like “2019 Forbes Small Giants”. We also forge strategic partnerships with vendors and corp-to-corp candidates (C2C) that share our core values and encourage you to partner with us.
In addition to generating ground-breaking, industry-defining solutions for our clients and our own projects, we partner with clients with whom we share core values and a common professional culture to help them find talent for their valuable opportunities. At Solugenix, we invest in the personal development and growth of every individual. While this is a position with one of our esteemed clients, Solugenix will continue to invest in your personal growth and development, providing you with a successful career as well as ensuring client success.