IT Manager - Honolulu, HI
Direct Hire with our Client
We are currently seeking an experienced Information Technology Manager to to provide onsite enterprise/domain level administration support services to a customer in Honolulu, HI. The IT Manager (SCCM) will support the server and workstation standards; manage, monitor and sustain Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager; Structured Query Language (SQL); and Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) The will provide Change Management (CM) and Enterprise Services Management System; and perform daily monitoring to ensure consistent, optimal performance.
- Designs, builds, configures and administers SCCM infrastructure to ensure system is available for operating system deployment (OSD), package deployments, application catalog and client policy updates
- Designs, builds, configures and administers the enterprise SCOM test and production platforms.
- Ensure SCCM is current with latest system builds, hotfixes, server operating systems, admin consoles and client updates using the Change Management process and/or documenting in ticketing system.
- Manages all SCCM hierarchy configurations and supports all site system roles such as distribution points, application catalog, and database and SQL Reporting services.
- Performs patching of server and appliance systems, by planning, testing, deploying, and monitoring system availability after patching is complete.
- Ensure infrastructure servers are current with the most recent Microsoft and 3rd party patches using department's Change Management process and/or documenting results in ticketing system.
- Create documentation for both technical and non-technical staff detailing standards, guidelines, communications and procedures required to operate and maintain network infrastructure patching responsibilities.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must possess a DoD Top Secret Clearance
- MUST BEan IAT-III qualified in accordance with DoD Directive 8570.01 - (CISSP, CASP CE, CCNP-Security, CISA, GCED, or GCIH)
- Must obtain MCSA: Server 2012 R2 within six months after hire
- 5-7 years experience in Windows server administration, Microsoft operating systems
- Enterprise System Administration experience on Microsoft Windows platform; an understanding of a wide array of server grade applications to include DNS, IIS, Apache, SharePoint, SAN/NAS, SCCM/SCOM, VM, Patch Management, and LDAP.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP network architecture and implementation
- B.S. in computer science / information systems or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- MCSA: Server 2012 R2
- SCCM training or certification.
- SCOM training.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE).
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP).
- Orchestra Training.
We live our core values in everything that we do, starting with “doing the right thing” for our employees/contractors and “committing to client success”. This is a big part of how we continue to make lists like “2019 Forbes Small Giants”. We also forge strategic partnerships with vendors and corp-to-corp candidates (C2C) that share our core values and encourage you to partner with us.
In addition to generating ground-breaking, industry-defining solutions for our clients and our own projects, we partner with clients with whom we share core values and a common professional culture to help them find talent for their valuable opportunities. At Solugenix, we invest in the personal development and growth of every individual. While this is a position with one of our esteemed clients, Solugenix will continue to invest in your personal growth and development, providing you with a successful career as well as ensuring client success.