IT Client Services Manager
Solugenix Fountain Valley, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Client Services Manager
Fountain Valley/Irvine, CA
Job ID 2021-5814
Solugenix is assisting a client in their search for an IT Client Services Manager. This role requires heavy experience with ITIL and SLA's.
The position of IT Client Services Manager oversees all aspects of service engagements, operational performance, service level attainment, resource management (hiring, termination, disciplinary/corrective action, and positive recognition) and aids in the preparation of financial and contractual aspects of agreements.
The position manages deadlines, assigns responsibilities, tracks, and corrects the progress of deliverables, and prepares reports for internal and external stakeholders regarding the status of engagements.
The candidate works on assignments of diverse scope where analysis and decision of inputs and outputs require critical evaluation of identifiable factors.
The candidate exercises judgment with the only general direction within the defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions and acts as a SPOC between executives, customers, departments, and support teams to manage problem resolution.
- ITIL-F & PMP certifications preferred
- At least 7 years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Experience in a complex service delivery environment supporting end-users IT infrastructure needs, along with project management and/or coordination responsibilities.
- Collaborative team player to establish effective working relationships both internally and externally working cross-functionally with Engineering, Operations, Sales, and Product teams.
- The ability to present and articulate product features and product value proposition to clients to achieve retention goals.
- Demonstrated skill in managing multiple projects to meet client goals.
- Strong sense of pace and urgency; ensures work is completed in the expected timelines.
- Direct and manage engagement development by defining project scope, goals, and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with client requirements.
- Define and implement best practices and tools for engagement execution and management based on engagement scope and deliverables.
- Enforce engagement deadlines and schedules while managing direct and shared resources to meet engagement requirements.
- Identify engagement strengths and weaknesses to reinforce deliverable objectives and suggest areas of additional opportunity.
- Manage interface and customer experience between stakeholders, engineers, local and remote support teams.
- Create processes and manage operations that combine dedicated and shared vendor abilities with customer expectations to design creative and efficient solutions to meet customer demands and requirements.
- Serve as a single point of contact for all engagement escalations while driving issue resolution and reporting status to all applicable stakeholders.
- Consult clients regarding scope, technical, and operational abilities, and limitations specific to engagement environment.
- Coach, mentor, motivate, and manage engagement team members, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned tasks.
- Service Delivery duties per customer requirement as assigned.
About the Client
Our client is a nationwide IT Service provider for many fortune 500 companies.
SolugenixWhy Work Here?
50 years in the business, providing technology consulting and professional staffing solutions to companies across the world!
For over 50 years, Solugenix has been a global technology development and services firm with locations in California, Arizona, India and the Dominican Republic. As a pioneer in professional staffing services and IT Consulting, we’ve partnered with some of the biggest global corporations across many industries.
AddressFountain Valley, CA