Solugenix is a professional staffing and consulting firm, committed to its candidates and clients. When you work with Solugenix, you become part of an expert team making a difference by delivering value for some of the world’s largest firms in finance, medical device, pharmaceutical, consumer packaged goods industries and more. When you join Solugenix, you join the longest serving independent consulting firm in the nation, distinguished by a history of industry innovation.
At Solugenix, you become part of an expert team making a difference by delivering value for some of the world’s largest firms. Join Solugenix today and become part of an established team poised to continue creating innovations for the future of our world.
CHOOSE INNOVATION. CHOOSE VALUE. CHOOSE SOLUGENIX!
Position Title: Creative - Senior Graphic Designer
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Duration: 12 Months
Need a Sr. Graphic Designer that can support the creation of books layout in PPT. Must be comfortable laying out pages in PPT using a combination of new designs and existing templates. Chart and graph experience is a must. Our automation team uses a vendor that loads the PPT into the system for printing, so some knowledge of automation systems is preferred. Financial industry experience a plus. Experience working in a corporate environment preferred.
**Please submit work samples.
Job Description: Sr. Designer
· Leads design process to create print materials and presentations based on established templates and/or brand guidelines.
· Applies understanding of business goals to designs.
· Reviews statistical information and content to determine how to visually portray data that supports key concepts and enhances reader understanding
· Demonstrates the ability to work independently and under direction only as needed
· Demonstrates the ability to organize and design clear and easy to follow presentations
· Updates existing materials and presentations with new content and data
· Researches and selects appropriate stock photography; retouches photos as needed
· Designs and modifies icons to support content and infographics
· Prepares and packages files for print vendors
· Prepares charts, infographics, banners and other assets for use on the web
· Assists with graphic production and other tasks as needed
· Assists other designers and graphic productions artists as needed
· Works within established brand guidelines
· Demonstrates strong detail orientation and accuracy
· Demonstrates the ability to be flexible within deadline-drive due dates
· Demonstrates the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment; demonstrates the initiative to work and learn independently and proactively contribute to department goals
· Requires at least 7+ years of relatable experience
· Requires experience with both Mac and PC platforms
· Demonstrates a software proficiency in: InDesign (advanced), Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 (advanced), Microsoft Excel (intermediate, primarily charting), Illustrator (advanced; charting, infographics, and icons), and Photoshop (intermediate; photo retouching and manipulation). Familiarity with Keynote, Prezi, Sketch and Zeplin highly desirable.